You are here
Prevention & protection do not stop all threats
It is no longer a question of if but when cyber threats will strike against you. After infiltrating your infrastructure, cyber criminals are ready to attack faster than before (50 days on average). Yet, without the proper measures in place, it will take you an average of 100 to 200 days to detect the malicious activity (source: Approach SOC). In that time, a hacker’s actions can generate disastrous consequences.
You need to ask yourself; do you have the right resources to:
- rapidly detect any threats and unwanted intrusions?
- confirm which ones represent a real risk?
- respond quickly to limit their impact?
Traditional measures are ineffective and outdated in today’s threat landscape. Your teams get flooded by a never-ending stream of false positives and alerts that end up drowning out the real threats. We need new ways to detect & respond to malicious attacks.
Why now more than ever?
The risk has never been greater, and no one is immune: cyber threats are more numerous, more sophisticated, more targeted, more persistent than ever.
The normalisation of remote working has increased the attack surface of most companies making them more vulnerable than before.
Market and regulatory demands are also pushing organisations to look for Managed Detection & Response (MDR) solutions.
With our Managed Detection & Response (MDR) solution, we detect and counteract threats before they become breaches.
- Robust cyber security posture from day 1: fast deployment & fully outsourced service
- Full visibility on your environment, on-premises, cloud and remote working with pro-active investigation
- Gain efficiency with reduced false positive and active triage, enhanced and faster detection
- Rapid response and automated threat mitigation, minimizing the business impact
- Continuous and adapted protection against changes in the threat landscape
- Cost transparency and scalability thanks to our end to end fully managed solution
Our Managed Detection and Response solution – operated from our SOC – has as mission to detect and counteract your cyber threats before they become breaches.
According to your cyber security maturity, size and needs, you can choose the best options amongst our solutions which include:
- 24x7 or 8x5 active monitoring and investigation
- SIEM management & definition of business relevant use cases
- Extended Detection & Response (XDR), Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR), Endpoint Protection (EPP), Network Detection & Response (NDR) and Mobile Target Defences (MTD)
- Honeypots and sandboxing
- Process automation through SOAR integration
- OSINT, Threat Intelligence and pro-active threat hunting
- Cyber Security Incident Response Team ready to act in the case of a confirmed incident
For small and medium businesses (up to 250 endpoints), we propose a MDR standard offer to detect and neutralise cyber-attacks on your endpoints.
Download our MDR brochure
Why choose us?
- Local: expertise and support adapted to your culture, industry and cyber strategy.
- Affordable: your costs are reduced with our scalable solution. You only pay for what you need.
- Efficient: combination of modern technologies integrated into your infrastructure and our 20 years cyber security expertise to offer the best protection.
- Compliant: our solutions conform to European norms and regulations.
- Cutting-edge: Rest assured you are protected against the latest tactics and techniques used by hackers. Through our CyberLab, our SOC team performs regular exercises, analysis and research to stay current.
Approach, your cyber security partner
NewsSee all publications
SOC services made accessible to SMBs thanks to XDR technology
Watch the replay of our webinar to discover how XDR technology can provide you...
With Tehtris, our SOC is now equipped with the best technology to detect & neutralise cyber-attacks
Find out how Tehtris' XDR platform combined with our SOC expertise, provides...
Bolster your cyber defences with our two deception techniques
Discover how two of the most commonly used deception techniques can improve your...