You are here
Data protection and privacy represent more than a legal issue, it is a broad organisational issue impacting the whole company.
Companies need to conform with EU regulations, such as GDPR, and protect their customers’ privacy and personally identifiable information (PII). However, it isn’t always easy to know exactly what that implies in terms of data protection and protection technology.
How can you be sure you are meeting your obligations in terms of data protection and privacy? Do you need an official Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
Why now more than ever?
As well as the well-established EU regulations making it necessary for every organisation in the EU to comply and manage GDPR by having a Data Protection Management Platform, there is also a scarcity of skilled resources to take on this role. It is a costly and time-consuming task to acquire and train an internal resource to act as your Data Protection Officer.
By combining our extended cyber security and governance expertise with our advanced GDPR management platform, your organisation can rest assured that you will:
- Meet the GDPR obligations while focusing on your core business.
- Gain control over GDPR processes and costs in the entire organisation.
- Optimise your data protection management framework.
- Get support from certified experts onsite or remotely.
- Benefit from an efficient implementation of the Omniprivacy SaaS – resulting in better user experience.
Approach provides a tailored solution combining expertise with advanced technology to efficiently manage data protection in every organisation:
You don’t have an internal DPO: we provide you with an interim or permanent DPO who covers the full scope of Data Protection activities, fulfilling all DPO legal obligations in line with the GDPR regulation.
You already have a DPO: In the case that you already have a resource dedicated to your data protection, our team of experts can support you with:
- Privacy assessments and audits: we provide you with a clear view of your organisation’s privacy risks as well as an action plan to remedy any weak points.
- Data Protection Management Platform: our teams can support with the implementation of the tool (in partnership with Omniprivacy). Our certified team can help you to implement the solution and train your teams. Thanks to our experience, you will benefit faster from this tool and optimise your costs and time.
- Support for the notification in case of Personal information breach.
- ISO 27701 verification: we can support you with the implementation of a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) in compliance with the ISO 27701 standard, an extension of the ISO 27001.
Approach provides a complete, high-tech and flexible solution to manage data protection in every organisation.
Approach helps your company become and remain privacy compliant. Our strengths:
- We are specialised in cyber security as well as data protection & privacy. Our combined expertise in both fields allows us to provide a comprehensive solution.
- Our certified DPOs and GRC (Governance, Risk Management and Compliance) experts are active members and contributors of: DPO Circle, IAPP, Cyber Security Coalition’s Privacy focus group and much more.
- We provide a highly efficient platform with an optimised user experience to automate compliance.
- Besides our team of experts, we work closely with Belgium’s Data Protection Authority and the wider data protection community.
- For all legal matters, we partner with specialised law firms.
- Last but not least, we have a vast experience with conformity projects.
Approach, your cyber security partner
NewsSee all publications
ISO 27701 standard, a great tool to drive your privacy compliance
Get tips on how to initiate a sustainable privacy compliance program within...
Approach launches a joint venture in Switzerland
Building on its success in Belgium, Approach now aims to grow internationally....
The Top 3 GDPR offences in Europe – are you at risk?
Do you know what the TOP 3 GDPR infractions in Europe are? Our privacy consultants...