You are here
Take the strain out of managing your data protection
Even if an implementation project has been completed, organizations still struggle to efficiently manage their GDPR compliance on a daily basis. How do they efficiently respond to a data breach, or to a data subject request? What’s the best way to manage the data processing register? How do organizations seamlessly perform Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)? All these tasks may be done over time, but they are not integrated!
Data Protection Officers (DPOs) are not mandatory for all organizations, under EU law. However every organization in the EU must comply with and manage GDPR, by having a Data Protection Management Platform. So what should they choose for data protection and who is responsible for it ‘in-house’? What kind of governance is required?
To answer to these challenges, every organization needs a certifiable management system for their data protection, combining expertise and technology. This is very similar to any other existing management system, such as information security (ISO 27001), except that it applies to, personally identifiable information.
Approach provides a tailored solution combining expertise with advanced technology to manage efficiently data protection in every organization:
- Data Protection Management as a fully managed service:
We offer a set of flexible and practical on-demand services, in combination with a best-of-breed data protection management tool (Omniprivacy partnership). Our services are based on our proven GDPR assets, tools, methodologies, training and expertise, and they are adapted to your environment and needs. Our team of specialized professionals will support you when required, on-site or remotely.
- Implementation of a data protection management platform (in partnership with Omniprivacy):
Our certified team can help you to implement the solution and train your team. Thanks to our experience, you will benefit faster from this tool and optimize your costs and time.
- DPO as a Service for all organizations that require an official DPO:
Do you need a part-time Data Protection Manager? We provide you with a DPO who covers the full scope of Data Protection activities, fulfilling all DPO legal obligations in line with the GDPR regulation. This solution is especially valuable for public services, among others.
By combining our extended cyber security and governance expertise with our advanced GDPR management technology, your organization can rest assured that:
- You will gain control over GDPR processes and costs in the entire organization.
- You will optimize your data protection management framework.
- You will meet the GDPR obligations while focusing on your core business.
- You will benefit from certified experts onsite or remotly.
- We will implement the Omniprivacy SaaS efficiently and quicker – resulting in better user experience.
Approach provides a complete, high-tech and flexible solution to manage data protection in every organization:
- Our certified DPO and GRC experts are also supported by a large team of experts in back office to tackle all the specific aspects (on GRC, cyber security, secure development …)
- Our data protection managment solution is backed by our expertise and experience, enabling the most efficient user experience.
- Besides our team of experts, we work closely with Belgium’s Data Protection Authority and the wider data protection community.
- For all legal matters, we partner with specialized law firms.
We offer a solution to our customers that is:
- Flexible & Scalable: Chief Information Security expertise as a Service (on demand). Invest gradually as necessary – build on foundation.
- Result oriented: Business case/ROI driven – Risk-based approach.
- Cost effective: Limit the impact of security and compliance on the Operating Margin.
- Quick: Activate quick wins whenever possible; show immediate results.
- Industry knowledge: Expertise adapted to your (public and private) sector.
- Pragmatic: Based on good practices, recognized methodologies and tools -- not on theory.
- Quality: high quality standard for the deliverables.
- Reliable: ISMS (ISO 27001 certified) enables us to ensure the continuity and security of the services we provide.
Approach, your cyber security partner
NewsSee all publications
Approach is recruiting at the Cyber Security Challenge Belgium!
Our ambition is to hire the five most talented challengers of the competition...
The Top 3 GDPR offences in Europe – are you at risk?
Do you know what the TOP 3 GDPR infractions in Europe are? Our privacy consultants...
Cyber Security Challenge Belgium 2021
We are joining the challenge as a main sponsor to help prepare the next generation...