You are here
CISO as a Service, the flexible end-to-end solution to meet your needs
CISO, an enabler for your business
Traditionally seen as a pure cost for a company, the modern Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) has emerged as a key value creation function for a digitized organization and plays an important role on many fronts, such as compliance, market demand, sales efficiency and cyber threats...
CISO as a Service: the solution to organizational challenges
Irrespective of their size, the key challenge for organizations now is to find a CISO with the needed expertise, flexible, and at controlled cost. The solution to these specific needs is a CISO as a Service which offers the following advantages:
- The CISO is externalized and the budget optimized.
- Thanks to the CISO as a service, your organization benefits from his company’s expertise and resources.
The Approach CISO as a Service: a unique value end-to-end solution on the market
Other “External CISO” services usually boil down to one individual, with a typical IT background providing advisory services. Such solutions do not provide technical and organizational expertise.
At Approach, we know that a CISO function (as opposed to a role) should add value at a strategic, tactical and operational level. As such, our CISO as a Service is designed as an end-to-end solution powered by our standard tools and methods, including:
1. Strategic advice and governance:
Senior expertise supporting the organization to establish a risk profile, design a security strategy and monitor its execution.
- Strategic planning and policy definition
- Risk profiling
- Governance and KPIs
2. Management solution:
Implementation of a standard framework to support the management of key security processes.
- Security incident management
- Information risk management
- Policy and document management
- Security programme management
3. Day to day support:
Service catalogue required to accomplish the day-to-day CISO activities.
- Risk assessment
- Risk treatment
- Sales and pre-sales support
- Security controls health check
- Supplier security check
- Operational reporting
- Security coordinator and analyst
The Approach CISO as a Service: 3 packages to meet your needs
For start-ups and SMEs with specific challenges at an affordable and controlled cost.
For organizations with a CISO function in place that require additional and flexible support for daily operational activities.
For organizations without a CISO function in place that require full CISO expertise temporarily (on a full- or part-time basis) including support at the strategic, management and operational levels.
"Our CISO offering is provided on customer premises and remotely with different service levels based on your organization requirements and obligations."
Why select Approach as your preferred CISO partner?
At Approach, we have a robust team of multilingual Information Security professionals, with different levels of certification (Data Privacy, ISO 27001, COBIT5, …) and expertise. Through our CISO as a Service, we offer a solution to our customers that is:
- Flexible: Chief Information Security expertise as a Service (on demand).
- Result oriented: Business case/ROI driven – Risk- based approach.
- Cost effective: Limit the impact of security and compliance on the Operating Margin.
- Quick: Activate quick wins whenever possible; show immediate results.
- Industry knowledge: Expertise adapted to your (public and private) sector.
- Scalable: invest gradually as necessary – build on foundation.
- Pragmatic: Based on good practices, recognized methodologies and tools -- not on theory.
- Quality: high quality standard for the deliverables.
- Reliable: ISMS (ISO 27001 certified) enables us to ensure the continuity and security of the services we provide.
Published on 16 May 2019
Approach opens an office in Antwerp
In order to pursue its growth ambitions and become the Belgian reference in cyber security, Approach opens a second office...
Published on 05 April 2019
Get a grant for your IT security projects - Brussels-Capital Region
Since March 25, 2019, micro, small and medium-sized companies that have a headquarters in the Brussels-Capital Region can...
Published on 10 January 2019
Approach is nominated Trends Gazelles 2019
This nomination is a nice...
Published on 05 June 2018
Approach is recruiting IT Security experts
The Waldorado team from RTL TVI visited us to know more about our activites and the profiles we are recruiting. Watch...
Published on 06 March 2018
Why compliance monitoring is critical for your business?
With regulatory requirements continuously increasing, compliance and risk management should be a business process for all...
Published on 28 September 2017
Europe actively looking at Data Protection
Read the interview of Laurent Deheyer and Michaël Raison in the Info Enterprendre magazine