You are here
How big is your cyber-attack surface?
The cyber-attack surface is expanding and increasingly complex to keep under control so it is important to identify your exposure and address your vulnerabilities before hackers can exploit them.
As well as technological weak spots in your applications & infrastructure, humans are also an access point.
The adversaries are everywhere and have developed new business models:
- Large scale attacks (easy and fast to deploy) indiscriminately aimed at everyone or selling their service and competences to others. (e.g., ransomware or DDoS as a service)
- Targeted and persistent attacks (also known as Advanced Persistent Threat). This type usually involves a far more complex threat that persistently attacks on multiple fronts, using different attack vectors.
Why now more than ever?
Today, we are seeing an increase in the amount of data being digitally stored and processed. Along with a rise of cyber-attacks such as ransomware, DDoS (distributed denial of service), phishing, and others targeting web and mobile applications, IT & OT or cloud infrastructure, as well as users. Companies are investing in multiple types of cyber security solutions in an attempt to avoid issues before they arrive.
However, relying purely on these solutions without regularly assessing the robustness of your systems leaves a gap in your cyber security strategy.
Ethical hacking can help:
- Identify where your weaknesses are and improve your security posture.
- Evaluate the security maturity level of your detection and response capabilities, reducing the risk of being hit by a serious cyber-attack such as ransomware.
Find out more about the most common vulnerabilities in our Pentest Report.
- Reduce your attack surface by detecting and fixing a maximum of vulnerabilities quickly along with actionable reports and advice.
- Get ready to face real attacks and raise the level of security awareness across your organisation.
- Get our certificate of completion to demonstrate that thorough testing has been performed by a reputable third party.
- Improve your security posture and strengthen your cyber resilience
Attacks are constantly evolving and changing and so are your infrastructures and teams.
To ensure you have the best level of security, we strongly advise businesses to perform regular testing with different scopes (web & mobile applications, active directory, Wi-Fi, IoT, external and internal infrastructures, cloud, remote access). Of course, we can also do one-off testing.
Our team of 20+ certified ethical hackers conduct comprehensive tests addressing technologies as well as people. Tailored to your scope and needs, our tests range from quick & targeted tests to simulations of complex attacks across the organisation in realistic situations.
A Vulnerability Assessment checks, through the use of automated scanners if you are vulnerable to any common vulnerabilities and exposures (CVE).
Penetration testing is a simulated real-world attack, combining the usage tools and specific human driven attack techniques, that identifies vulnerabilities and/or weaknesses that could be exploited by a hacker.
Red Teaming is a full-scope, multi-layered attack simulation designed to measure how well a company’s people and networks, applications and physical security controls can withstand an attack from a real-life adversary. Red team exercises are designed based upon MITRE ATT&CK and combines human tactics, techniques and procedures as well as custom based tools designed to test and bypass detection and protection capabilities in your network.
Why choose us?
- Strong red team of 20+ certified ethical hackers (CEH, OSCP, …) following the best methods and standards such as the MITRE ATT&CK, OSSTMM and OWASP amongst others.
- Proven experience: we have already performed more than 1000 missions in the past 20 years for our customers from all industries; and our team works daily in our cyber lab to achieve zero-day exploitation.
- Trusted partner: we conduct our tests according to strict rules of engagement and in the utmost confidentiality avoiding any unintended consequences or sensitive data leakage. We are ISO 27001 certified.
- Unique joint expertise in cyber security and software development.
- Holistic approach to cyber security: we provide a complete offer – covering people, processes, and technologies – supported by the most advanced 3rd party technologies as well as home-made custom tools, payload and techniques.
Approach, your cyber security partner
NewsSee all publications
Hackable Intelligence Revisited
Download our updated whitepaper on Hackable Intelligence. Discover potential...
Pentest Report 2022 – Discover the Top 10 API vulnerabilities
Discover why broken access control vulnerabilities are becoming one of the most...
Approach partners with SOCIALware to provide affordable cyber security services
To support SOCIALware's mission to provide non-profits with access to IT tools...