You are here
What’s your main motivation for getting certified ISO 27001?
- Respond to the business demands of your stakeholders and be recognised as a trusted partner. The certification demonstrates a commitment to information security, quality and credibility.
- Strengthen your security posture by implementing the widely known Information Security Management System (ISMS). Thanks to an effective security governance, you will protect your business against cyber risks.
- As an extension of the ISO 27001 certification, the ISO 27701 verification focuses on privacy management and provides guidance for personal data processing
As security is impacting the success of the whole organisation, the certification allows you to engage your team towards a common strategic goal and develop a cyber security culture.
Why now more than ever?
- Accelerated digitalisation: in recent years, the pace of digitalisation has sped up the exchange and processing of sensitive data on the Internet, including in the cloud. As businesses try to keep up, they are left vulnerable to a wider range of threats than ever before.
- Market demand for more security: how often and how long does it take your sales team to answer security questions from their customers, prospects, partners? As more companies require proof of security, a certification speeds up that process as serves as a guarantee of security.
- Regulatory pressure: there is a constant increase and evolution of the rules and regulations relating to data protection.
Thanks to our pragmatic and proven ISO 27001 and 27701 implementation solutions, you will:
- Improve your security posture and raise awareness throughout your organisation.
- Gain market traction and credibility with your prospects and speed up the sales cycle.
- Provide confidence and clarity to your customers and shareholders.
- Support your compliance obligations, such as NIS and GDPR.
- Reduce your risks and operational costs and encourage continuous improvement.
- Boost your credibility abroad as the ISO standard is internationally known.
Approach has developed ISO 27001 and 27701 implementation solutions, helping customers avoid the pitfalls and quickly gain all the benefits of being certified.
Depending on your organisation’s needs, risk profile and resources, we can accompany you in different ways:
With our tailored offer, we can provide the support needed to achieve your certification whatever the size and sector of your organisation:
- Project Management: we take care of the whole project. Benefit from the expertise of our team to set-up and integrate your ISMS and get the certification in your expected timeline.
- Coaching: our expert will assist your team at a defined pace to share best practices, provide recommendation and validation through workshops.
- Auditing: our experts perform a pre-certification audit to ensure you’re ready for the certifying audit.
Our experts can also train your teams and prepare them for the ISO 27001 Lead Implementer certification.
The certification will enable them to develop the necessary expertise to support your organisation in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an ISMS.
To guarantee the best fit for your organisation, our course comes in 3 different delivery modes: self-study, mentoring and classroom. You can find out more here.
The ISO certification is not the end, you need to maintain your security posture based on your business evolutions and risks.
After certification, Approach guides you to implement any necessary corrective actions.
We also provide support with the maintenance and continuous improvement of the ISMS and certification renewal over time. Learn more about our CISO as a Service Solutions.
Serving as an extension of the ISO/IEC 27001, this new standard will drive your privacy compliance through the implementation of a PIMS (Privacy Information Management System).
There are two possible scenarios:
- You already have an ISO 27001 compliant ISMS: extend the privacy components into your existing management framework.
- You don’t have an ISMS: You could choose to first implement an ISMS and then the PIMS or in parallel depending on your company’s ability to digest change.
Why choose us?
- 20 years of experience in implementing and assessing ISMS and PIMS, ISO standards and risk management frameworks allows us to easily identify any pitfalls and roadblocks.
- Our team includes DPOs with expert knowledge of GDPR regulations.
- Track record of successful ISO 27001 projects for organisations, ranging from start-ups to international organisations, across all industries.
- Our ISMS, PIMS, tools and risk analysis models can easily be integrated into your existing environment.
- Our proven methods and reusable models, procedures, policies, templates & tools reduce the timescale for the implementation and costs, while minimising impacts on regular business activities and resources.
- Our phased approach allows you to keep complete control of your budget, timeline & risks. Our field experience can help us to easily define the key aspects of the project as from the beginning.
- Our solution allows you to maintain a balance between security and agility.
- Approach leads by example and is certified ISO 27001 and ISO 27701 verified for all its business activities. Discover more.
Approach, your cyber security partner
NewsSee all publications
Our customer testimonials: ISO 27001 certification
Hear from our customers about their ISO 27001 certification journeys and learn...
How to efficiently implement ISO 27001 for cloud-based companies?
ISO 27001 is a great business enabler, and cloud-based companies may benefit from...
Approach gets the brand new ISO27701 verification for privacy information management
Approach is proud to announce the renewal of its ISO 27001 certification as well...