Approach is officially recognized as cyber security service provider by the VLAIO (Approach ref: DV A237804). As from now, you can improve your cyber security posture and get your subsidies from the VLAIO; we will be happy to support you!
Important : all the Small and Medium Businesses having their headquarters in Flanders can count on subsidies till 7500€ a year to strenghten their security.
Discover more about the Vlaams beleidsplan cybersecurity on the VLAIO website.
- 20% to 30% support with a maximum of 7.500€ a year
- Based on effective problem detection
- Min 500€
- Only valid with registered service providers - Approach ref : DV A237804
- Only valid for SMB registered on the VLAIO platform - click here to register
Our cyber security solutions eligible in the program (consulting, training or coaching services only):
- Application security (pen testing, secure code review, secure software development lifecycle …)
- Identity, authentication and access managment
- Infrastructure security (cloud security assessment, threat resistence & resilience)
- Governance, risk & compliance
- Digital identity
The attribution of the subsidy is divided in three main phases:
- Register and complete the subsidy request here the latest 14 days after start of the project
- Pay your financial part to VLAIO’s partner Sodexo within the 30 days after the online request
- After the advice period you receive an invoice and pay it online through the KMO-Portfolio
Thanks to our 20+ years experience in cyber security, we can support your company in the various projects eligible in the cyber security policy plan.