You are here
SOC Service Delivery Manager
As a SOC SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER, holding a key transversal position, you will be responsible for the daily delivery of our internal and external managed security services, such as our Managed Detection and Response, Security awareness, Web Application Firewall, pentests, …
Our actual goal is to scale our SOC in order to anticipate a growth in terms of projects and complexity.
Your main missions will consist of:
- A mix between hands-on responsibilities in the frame of SOC operations, and coordination of people,
- Design and implement the organisation, processes and technology platforms required to deliver best-in-class cyber security services to our customers,
- Safeguard the contractual agreements for which you need to align with various stakeholders internally and externally,
- Manage the demand and the delivery capacity,
- Ensure good SLAs and KPI results by coordinating with the various teams (sales, delivery, IT),
- Monitor your budget and margin, ensuring correct reporting and invoicing,
- Monitor customer satisfaction, review performances and propose possible improvements,
- Promote a service-oriented delivery at Approach,
- Manage customer escalations,
- Coach and coordinate the team to ensure that processes are followed, and technologies are known.
- Bachelor or Master degree,
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Service Delivery Manager for a mature SOC (Security Operations Centre) where you developed:
- A strong cyber security acumen, “risk-based” thinking,
- A strong customer centric approach,
- A helicopter view and strong analytical skills, a structured mindset,
- Strong resource management skills and an affinity with performance and financial reports.
- Business oriented mindset striving for efficient ways of working,
- Certified in ITIL and/or CoBIT,
- Knowledge about cyber security concepts like SIEM, EDR, XDR, …
- Fluent in English,
- Excellent communicator with persuasion skills, combined with a talent for presentations,
- Natural leadership and able to drive changes,
- Team player with good listening skills,
- A good balance between humility to learn from the field and assertiveness to transform your ideas into concrete improvements.
Considered as a plus:
- Certifications in cyber security, project management and operations,
- A good knowledge of French and/or Dutch.
- concepts and architecture,
- Deep analytical skills and structured thinking to apply pentesting methodologies like OWASP,
- An excellent spoken and written English,
- Uncompromised integrity: you respect the confidentiality of both client and company information,
- Curious to find the smallest failure that could become a huge risk,
- Excellent communicator and impactful presenter,
- Humility to learn from your colleagues’ expertise,
- Proactive to look for information by yourself,
- Information security certifications such as: OSCP, OSEP, CRTO, CRTP,
- Mastering one of the following C2 technologies: Empire, Covenant, Cobalt Strike,
- The ability to speak, write and understand French or Dutch.
Don’t wait and send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within seven working days!