You are here
With our highly skilled staff of specialists and seasoned security professionals, we provide a full range of services and support solutions to help our clients run remarkably effective security assessments.
We provide a broad panel of Assessment Services tailored to your needs and timetable.
- Security risk and maturity assessment
- Compliance check with regulations, standards and leading practices (GDPR, ISO, etc.)
- Penetration/Intrusion testing and vulnerability scanning (black or white box)
- Architecture, design and code review
- Development practices and SDLC review
- Assessment of current security solutions and implementation (Antivirus, firewall, WAF, etc.).
- Pre‑audits (for certification)
- Business Impact Assessment for your Business Continuity Plan
DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU STAND ?
By assessing your security and compliance, you will be able to provide answers to the following vital issues:
- Are your applications and IT systems an easy target for hackers?
- How confident are you about your security and compliance posture and the level of security threats, risks and vulnerabilities your organisation faces?
- How should you prioritise your security initiatives and investments?
- Do you have solutions to quickly and efficiently obtain the right level of information that will enable you to make informed decisions about future plans?
- Do you need solutions to monitor and measure the performance and ROI of your security and compliance programmes and controls?
- Do your providers, suppliers and partners offer a sufficient level of trust?
YOUR NEEDS FOR TRANSPARENCY AND CONTROL
Our Assessment Services come into their own when you need to obtain transparency and control about your current security and compliance posture. Typically when:
- You need to understand how secure your organisation and/or your third‑party suppliers are before an incident occurs
- You initiate a certification programme (such as ISO27001) and compliance programme (such as the GDPR)
- You need to prepare for an upcoming audit or as a follow‑up to a previous audit
- You need to plan and create a budget for your security improvement and compliance programme
- You have been hacked, or after an incident
- As part of a continuous improvement process, you need to monitor the progress, performance and residual risks of your programme
Do you need to obtain transparency and control?
Please contact us
"Approach helped us to define a very clear and structured roadmap for implementing our GDPR compliance programme. Approach came up with a pragmatic and straightforward methodology covering the full spectrum of the GDPR, complete with a properly controlled budget and timeline". Michel Ziegelshiffer, Risk and Compliance Director Volkswagen D'Ieteren Finance
“Edenred takes privacy of its customers and employees very seriously. In Approach we found an ideal partner to help us assess our maturity level against the General Data Protection Regulation, establish and drive a roadmap with the objective to meet our compliance obligations.” Koen Reyniers, COO BENELUX EDENRED
" Approach is providing us with their solution as managed service since 2007. The low cost adapted to a start-up was the key decision factor, but the very high availability we had during huge attacks proved the maturity of the product. It smoothly supported our migrations over the years (development frameworks, cloud infrastructure, ...), without being distracted by security concerns and technical issues. " Frederic Tais, ATLAS Expat Operations Manager
Publications & events
Published on 04 May 2018
GDPR - why a CISO!
DO I need a CISO? Can the CISO be a DPO? ... Download our white paper to learn more.
Published on 14 December 2017
Approach service offering and mission - brochure
We enable our customers to succeed by delivering state‑of‑the‑art solutions to cyber‑security challenges.
Published on 14 December 2017
Our approach and services to GDPR - brochure
Make sure you comply with the new GDPR by using our proven methodology! Download our brochure to learn more.
Published on 28 September 2017
Europe actively looking at Data Protection
Read the interview of Laurent Deheyer and Michaël Raison in the Info Enterprendre magazine
Published on 06 March 2018
Why compliance monitoring is critical for your business?
With regulatory requirements continuously increasing, compliance and risk management should be a business process for all organisations.
Published on 04 April 2018
Rise of DDoS Amplification Attacks
Since the end of February 2018, we’ve seen a rise of DDoS Amplification attacks, with in some case more than 1Tbps of traffic generated. ...
Published on 13 April 2018
Replay of the RTL TVI show "Tout s'explique" dedicated to cyber-security
During the interview, we had the opportunity to demonstrate, in a popularized way, how easy it is for a third-party application to...
Published on 05 June 2018
Approach is recruiting IT Security experts
The Waldorado team from RTL TVI visited us to know more about our activites and the profiles we are recruiting. Watch the movie !
Published on 04 September 2018
How I hacked a cheap IoT and how it could have been prevented
As a cyber-security company, we regularly create internal contests. The latest one was focusing on the hacking of an IoT application.
Published on 12 October 2018
How do you deal with low risk level vulnerabilities ?
Nothing should be left behind when speaking in terms of security... A story by David Bloom, Cyber-Security Consultant at Approach.
Published on 31 October 2018
ModSecurity extensions by Approach Belgium
Download the additional input filters developed by Approach for ModSecurity.
Published on 27 November 2018
Test Achats/Test Aankoop pentests on Belgian e-shops: outlaw methods for hasty conclusions?
Test Achats tested the security of 100 online shops. Was this initiative legal? Are 55 e-commerce sites really vulnerable?
Published on 12 December 2018
Approach is now ISO 27001 certified!
Approach has been awarded certification for ISO/IEC 27001:2013, the widely recognised and respected worldwide standard for Information...
Published on 21 January 2019
Why should your organisation go for ISO27001 certification?
Digitised services are exposed to a broad spectrum of cyber-threats attacks. Obtaining the ISO27001 certificate can be a...
Brussels Expo (2 days )
Approach at Infosecurity Belgium 2019
Join us at Infosecurity on March 20th and 21st !
Published on 10 January 2019
Approach is nominated Trends Gazelles 2019
This nomination is a nice recognition of our sustainable...
Web Contest (19 days)
Master CyberSecurity Tournament: Approach CTF is ready!
The students in Master CyberSecurity will have 19 days to find more than 20 flags.