You are here
Security Analyst / IAM Consultant
Do you want to give a boost to your career by joining one the fastest growing players in the cyber-security eco-system? Do you want to strengthen your experience by performing stimulating consulting missions and highly-secure development projects? We are always hiring new colleagues and in 2019 we have grown by opening up a new office in Antwerp. You could become one of them! Interested? Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Role & Responsibilities
In the context of a partnership between our company and a fast-growing IAM solution provider, we are looking for a Security Analyst / IAM Consultant.
You will take part in a stimulating consulting assignment under the supervision of our senior consultants and Practice Leader. This assignment consists to implement their IDHub novel approach toward an IAM solution.
Your main tasks will consist of:
- As consultant you are part of a multidisciplinary team that implements IAM solutions at customer sites
- You will elaborate and document functional and technical designs
- You will participate to the deployment, configuration, testing and validation of the solution
- You will follow a training program and in parallel gain experience at Client Company Corporation’s customers, under the supervision of an experienced Security Architect and/or Security Engineer
- You will guarantee a constructive and fine interaction with team partners. You will stimulate the mutual sharing of knowledge
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Wide interest in and passionate about IT. Information Technology background with at least 3 years of relevant experience. Able to translate business and security requirements into clearly documented functional analysis and technical architecture.
- Experience with analysing security requirements and identifying security controls.
- Knowledge of Waterfall, Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Experience with deploying, configuring, testing and supporting complex IT solutions
- Knowledge of federation protocols such as SAML, OAuth & Open ID Connect
- Knowledge of cryptographic concepts, electronic signature, smart cards, PKI, HSMs, SSL and mobile identity solutions
- Experience with IAM, PAM and/or API gateway solutions is an asset
- Experience with MS Azure and AWS cloud architectures is an asset
- Technical security certification such as CISSP, SSCP, Comptia A+, CSX or equivalent
- A very good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written)
- Quality and accuracy focus, and document thoroughly
- Travelling will be part of the job: Benelux but also in all of Europe
- Structured, methodical and organized
- Pragmatic, able to prioritize and follow up accurately
- Analytical skills
- Stress resistant
- Like making planning and organising your job
- Able to take initiatives
- Motivated team player
- Ethical behaviour
- Excellent communication and presentation (oral and written)
To well-qualified and motivated candidates, we offer:
- We offer a unique opportunity to collaborate with our Partner, a growing, international high-tech company. You may count on an extensive training in IAM solutions with the necessary coaching.
- An opportunity to develop functional and technical skills and expertise in an area of specialization.
- Develop your competencies and level of expertise by a continuous and ongoing progression and active participation in training sessions.
- A unique chance to be a real active part in the development of a successful company (entrepreneurial mind-set).
- A positive challenge in a professional but still human and dynamic business environment
- An attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities.
- The advantages of a relatively small structure in terms of direct communication, flexibility, dynamism and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of larger structures, active worldwide, thanks to our solid shareholders' base.
- Our headquarters is located in a traffic jam free zone: AXIS PARC next to Louvain-la-Neuve, in an innovative and green Business Centre with all facilities: restaurants, fitness, nursery, etc.
- Our office in Antwerp is located in the city centre, next to the Museum aan de stroom, with a fine view over the River Scheldt.
Our people & practices
Our team is composed of 60+ certified professionals. We continuously invest in our talents and develop the skills of our people. Our people use the best technologies to be even more effective.
At APPROACH, we organize and share our expertise and knowledge per communities. Depending on your profile, you will contribute to one or several “Practices”: Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), Cyber-Security and Secure Delivery.
Learn more about our expertise and people