You are here
We provide Security Advisory Services across all industries covering the entire cyber-security value chain, from governance and strategy through to resilient technical designs, architectures and implementations.
What we do:
- Advise in achieving compliance with security standards, regulations and laws (such as ISO and GDPR)
- Define and implement your security strategic, risk treatment and action plan
- Ensure a continuous improvement process for your cyber-security
- Prepare for and guide you through a security certification process (such as ISO27001 or ISAE/SOC reports)
- Define and implement your security policies, standards, processes and detailed procedure
- Integrate security best practices into your projects and software development lifecycle
- Provide the cyber-security niche expertise that is not available in-house to achieve your security projects
- Select, acquire and implement security solutions (AV, SIEM, WAF, etc.)
- And many other things we would love to tell you about...
We make use of a wide range of assets and proven methodologies
What really makes the difference when our consultants start an assignment at a client is their ability to quickly mobilise the resources and skills necessary to achieve the highest return on investment.
We make use of the most advanced tools and solutions to support our advisory services. This allows us to be more efficient during delivery, as well as to enforce the use of standard auditable methods and provide transparency about our achievements and your results.
Do you need cyber-security advisory?
Please contact us
"Approach helped us to define a very clear and structures roadmap for implementing our GDPR compliance programme. Approach came up with a pragmatic and straightforward methodology covering the full spectrum of the GDPR, complete with a properlky controlled budget and timeline". Michel Ziegelshiffer, Risk and Compliance Director Volkswagen D'Ieteren Finance
“Edenred takes privacy of its customers and employees very seriously. In Approach we found an ideal partner to help us assess our maturity level against the General Data Protection Regulation, establish and drive a roadmap with the objective to meet our compliance obligations.” Koen Reyniers, COO BENELUX EDENRED
Publications & events
Published on 27 February 2018
Securing your company against SPECTRE/MELTDOWN
Many articles, security bulletins, news and papers have been published so far on how these vulnerabilities can be addressed. This article...
Published on 22 February 2018
Itsme is ready for the mass market (NL)
Itsme has been activated 125,000 times already. Via the smartphone app, you can log into your e-bank and other applications. Its...
Published on 28 September 2017
Europe actively looking at Data Protection
Read the interview of Laurent Deheyer and Michaël Raison in the Info Enterprendre magazine
Published on 26 February 2018
Can we really trust an antivirus when it comes to unknown threats?
Approach CSIRT Team reproduced a similar attack in its lab ...
Brussels Expo(2 days)
Approach at Infosecurity
Meet our experts to discuss about your cyber-security challenges and attend our session "the advent of mobile digital identity" at...
Published on 14 December 2017
Our approach and services to GDPR - brochure
Make sure you comply with the new GDPR by using our proven methodology! Download our brochure to learn more.
Published on 14 December 2017
Approach service offering and mission - brochure
We enable our customers to succeed by delivering state-of-the-art solutions to cyber-security challenges.
Published on 11 December 2017
Approach, l’un des acteurs derrière Itsme
Approach est l’une des discrètes chevilles ouvrières derrière la solution d’identification sécurisée Itsme, dévoilée récemment....