You are here
Secure Delivery Lead Consultant (Senior)
Do you want to give a boost to your career and join a Belgian leader in cyber-security?
Our team is expanding, and we are looking for new colleagues.
APPROACH is a specialized cyber security company. We build trust for your business in the digital world.
We offer solutions covering a large range of needs, from strategy and governance, through to resilient implementations for your data, applications and infrastructures. Consulting, assessment, software development, security product integration and managed services are part of our daily work.
Our anchoring in the cyber security community, with our partners, makes us a leading partner of choice.
Founded in 2001, APPROACH is growing fast and counts 70 people across two locations in Belgium.
We are looking for a Secure Delivery Lead Consultant to integrate our Secure Delivery Department. You will take part in stimulating consulting assignments which will include advising customer about strategy.
Your main mission will consist of:
- Guidance on establishing a secure software development lifecycle (S-SDLC);
- Assessment of existing SDLC (i.e. SAMM Assessment);
- Helping teams to integrate security tooling in their development pipeline;
- Developing our commercial vision in your area of expertise.
By joining this project, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your competencies and level of expertise by a continuous and ongoing progression and active participation in training sessions;
- Provide inputs and participate to the definition of our commercial offer in your area of expertise;
- Be recognised by the client as being professional in your own area of expertise;
- Demonstrate your capability to work in a team and portray a positive attitude;
- Be recognised as being trustworthy by your project leader or client: precision of information, respect of the commitments, quality of the work, respect the deadlines and adequate reporting;
- Capitalise on the experience acquired within the department;
- Utilise or learn the tools or methodologies of the Practice and actively contribute to the development of these tools and methodologies.
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in applying security to development;
- Uncompromised integrity: Respect the confidentiality of both client and company information;
- Experience of working with Scrum teams and of the DevSecOps mindset;
- Deep analytical skills and structured thinking;
- Ability to interact with the different stakeholders within the company and accompany them in the implementation of a Security Program;
- Knowledge of tools integrating with pipelines and strategy for remediation (prioritization, assessment, etc…);
- Good understanding of network concepts and architecture;
- Experience with security principles and intrusion tools;
- Good working knowledge of both written and spoken English and French or Dutch.
Considered as a plus :
- Experience with SAST/DAST;
- Knowledge of at least one of the following tools: SonarQube, Fortify, Checkmarx, WebIstpect, ZAP;
- Hands on experience in development;
- A (ISC)2 CSSLP certification or equivalent.
APPROACH has two locations :
• AXIS PARC (Louvain-la-Neuve) features a conference centre and a wide range of amenities: restaurants, fitness centre, childcare nursery ... And is located in a traffic jam zone free!
• Our office in Antwerp is in the city centre, next to the Museum aan de stroom, with a fine view over the River Scheldt.
Why joining us?
The best moment to join us
By joining APPROACH, you will have the advantages of working in a human-scale company in terms of direct communication, dynamism and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of global structures.
Our unique projects
This context will give you the opportunity to work on the most innovative and challenging projects. As an example, amongst many others, we are very proud to be a major actor in the development of the “Itsme©” mobile app, the new Belgian mobile ID to log in securely, to share your ID data or to sign by using your mobile phone.
A leader in the cyber security
The diversity of our customer base ranges gives us the opportunity to offer to our consultants multiple projects in accordance with their background, goals and interests. Our sustainable growth and our leading position also offer great internal career opportunities.
A Competence Centre of excellence: our trainings and certifications
And last but not least, you will be a member of our competence centre in cyber security. At APPROACH, we don't view certifications as a marketing artefact. We are continuously investing in our talents and developing the skills of our people. Our consultants are all certified professionals who aim to continuously develop their knowledge.
We offer an attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities and a company car to every employee.
How to apply
Interested? Please send your CV or contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 7 working days.
Do not hesitate to apply spontaneously or to contact us. We are happy to grab a coffee just to discuss about your career goals and APPROACH.