You are here
Secure Delivery Lead Consultant (Senior)
Do you want to boost your skills and join the Belgian leader in cybersecurity?
We are looking for new talents!
Do you recognise yourself below? Don’t wait and apply! We will get back to you within seven working days.
Founded in 2001, Approach is the Belgian leader in Cybersecurity, held by a world-renowned shareholder, building trust for businesses in the digital world. Leveraging a large pool of certified professionals in GRC, Cybersecurity and development, we strengthen businesses’ cybersecurity and resilience posture by adopting a risk-based and layered security strategy.
Our customer base’s diversity offers our consultants a unique opportunity to work on multiple innovative and challenging projects with cutting-edge technologies and tools according to their background and interests.
Our fast sustainable growth, our leading position and international ambition also offer great internal career opportunities driven by our practice leaders and career counsellors.
Join Approach and you will become a member of our Cybersecurity competence centre. At Approach, we don't view certifications as a marketing artefact. We are always investing in our talents, offering training and coaching them to develop their skills. Our people are all certified professionals who aim to build their knowledge continuously.
By joining Approach, you will also have the advantages of working in a human-scale company where each individual makes the difference in a healthy and pleasant atmosphere. Our team counts 80 people and promotes excellence, close collaboration through regular team meetings, direct communication and feedback, dynamism, and fast decision-making.
Our offices are located in Louvain-la-Neuve and the city centre of Antwerp, offering you a job next door with either a wide range of amenities (restaurants, fitness centre, childcare nursery…) in a traffic jam free zone or a great view of the Scheldt river.
We are looking for a Secure Delivery Lead Consultant to integrate our Secure Delivery Department. You will take part in stimulating consulting assignments which will include advising customers about strategy.
Your main mission will consist of:
- Guidance on establishing a secure software development lifecycle (S-SDLC)
- Assessment of existing SDLC (i.e. SAMM Assessment)
- Helping teams to integrate security tooling in their development pipeline
- Developing our commercial vision in your area of expertise
By joining this project, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your competencies and level of expertise by a continuous and ongoing progression and active participation in training sessions
- Provide input and participate in the definition of our commercial offer in your area of expertise.
- Be recognised by the client as being professional in your own area of expertise.
- Demonstrate your capability to work in a team and portray a positive attitude.
- Be recognised as being trustworthy by your project leader or client: precision of information, respect of the commitments, quality of the work, respect the deadlines and adequate reporting
- Capitalise on the experience acquired within the department.
- Utilise or learn the tools or methodologies of the Practice and actively contribute to the development of these tools and methodologies.
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in applying security to development
- Uncompromised integrity: Respect the confidentiality of both client and company information
- Experience of working with Scrum teams and of the DevSecOps mindset
- Deep analytical skills and structured thinking
- Ability to interact with the different stakeholders within the company and accompany them in the implementation of a Security Program
- Knowledge of tools integrating with pipelines and strategy for remediation (prioritization, assessment, etc…)
- Good understanding of network concepts and architecture
- Experience with security principles and intrusion tools
- Good working knowledge of both written and spoken English and French or Dutch
Considered as a plus:
- Experience with SAST/DAST
- Knowledge of at least one of the following tools: SonarQube, Fortify, Checkmarx, WebIstpect, ZAP
- Hands on experience in development
- A (ISC)2 CSSLP certification or equivalent
We offer you
An attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package
Don’t wait and send us your application to email@example.com. We will get back to you within seven working days!