05 January 2021
The Cyber Security Assessment Tool (CSAT) from QS Solutions helps to quickly assess your Microsoft environment and to create a fact-based action plan to improve your cybersecurity posture.
Combining the technology with our holistic and comprehensive cyber security and governance expertise will help you to:
- Prioritize the cyber threats based on their potential impacts and your business challenges in a pragmatic roadmap
- Speed up the process to make your Microsoft environment secure (Azure, Office 365, Active Directory, SharePoint, Intune)
- Demonstrate to your stakeholders that you are taking the most appropriate actions and get their full support
- Set up an efficient governance structure to achieve resilience and compliance
Why assess the security of your Microsoft environment now?
Cyber threats are on the rise in these times of pandemic, as the Center for Cyber Security Belgium (CCB) has observed in its various analysis reports. The widespread practice of working from home entails risks for organizations that are not careful. They are obliged to widely open their networks, applications, and data to their employees and partners' devices and home networks, and very quickly place critical assets in the "Cloud".
Securing your collaboration tools and your cloud environment is a business priority to secure your data (business and private) and keep your business running!
Moreover – on top of this actual threat - by 2020, 95% of cloud security issues will be the result of misconfigurations (Gartner Report)
How are we securing your Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Active Directory, SharePoint and Intune?
- We first run an automated security assessment with Cyber Security Assessment Tool (CSAT)
- Our certified security engineers perform an additional technical security assessment
- We define a fact-based action plan within one week
- We fix the vulnerabilities – based on their potential impacts on your business
- We keep your environment secure
And If you are thinking or planning to migrate your infrastructure to Microsoft Azure, this is the perfect moment to build it with a security vision to offer your employees, partners and customers a trustworthy and compliant environment!
Learn more about our solution Office 365 Security.
Share this publication?