In collaboration with FEBELFIN Academy, we are hosting a “PSD2 and the open banking architecture” training on 28th September in Mont-Saint-Guibert.
Agenda of the training
Part 1: Payment Services Directive 2 and the RTS on Strong Customer Authentication and Secure Communicaton - overview:
- PSD: Who is who on the map?
- XS2A (Access the Accounts)
- Strong Customer Authentication requirement
- PSU, TPP, PISPs and AISPs vs ASPSPs: How to visualize the new roles?
- Application procedure for PISP, AISP, Payment Institution and e-money institutions
- PSD2 and GDPR
Part 2: Open banking architecture: Implications for banks and Fintechs
- The scope of data banks are obliged to make accessible
- Strong Authentication: Impact of the 2 Factor Authentication
- Access to the accounts: Risks, Responsibilities and obligations of the related parties
- Contractual arrangements
- Technology: building interfaces – APIs (Application Programming Interfaces)
- Addressing the fraud and cyberattack risks
- Practical aspects
- Group exercise
Part 3: Potential impact on the market and next steps
- Banks: Will banking be commoditized?
- How will card issuers play?
- Will telecom operators and retailers take over the role of the banks?
- FinTech companies: ready to disrupt banks?
- Implication on the Digital Banking Strategy
- Impact on the digital payment instruments
- How to address customer loyalty
- The new role of competition and cooperation
- Group exercise
- Managers of a bank involved with the payments and digital strategy, Business, Operations and IT
- Digital Banking Experts
- Digital Channel/Platform Experts
- Product Development Experts (payments)
- Payment experts/digital banking experts of Payment Service Providers including FinTech
- Security professionals and compliance officers
Timing: from 9:00 to 17:00
Location: The Gate – Axis Business Center / rue Fond Cattelain 2 / 1435 Mont-Saint-Guibert
Registration process: The training is available only on personal invitation. If you are interested to participate, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you. Attention the number of seats is limited.