You are here
The best way to a great career in Cyber Security
Do you want to give a boost to your career and join a Belgian leader in cyber-security?
Our team is expanding and we are looking for new colleagues.
Today’s organizations are exposed to a broad spectrum of cyber threats and sophisticated attacks. They need to be well prepared to protect their critical information and assets while retaining their ability to innovate and grow.
APPROACH is a leading provider of cyber security consulting and secure application development services in Belgium. We are uniquely positioned to offer the complete value proposition in security thanks to our three departments: “Governance, Risk & Compliance” (GRC), Cyber Security and Secure Delivery.
Our team includes more than 60 employees and partners whose engagement offers our customers a superior and secure experience. In 2018, APPROACH has continued its growing path and has generated a revenue of €7.1M
Why joining us
The best moment to join us
By joining APPROACH, you will have the advantages of working in a human-scale company in terms of direct communication, dynamism and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of global structures.
Our unique projects
This context will give you the opportunity to work on the most innovative and challenging projects. As an example, amongst many others, we are very proud to be a major actor in the development of the “Itsme©” mobile app, the new Belgian mobile ID to log in securely, to share your ID data or to sign by using your mobile phone.
A leader in the cyber security
The diversity of our customer base ranges gives us the opportunity to offer to our consultants multiple projects in accordance with their background, goals and interests. Our sustainable growth and our leading position also offer great internal career opportunities.
A Competence Centre of excellence: our trainings and certifications
And last but not least, you will be a member of our competence centre in cyber security. At APPROACH, we don't view certifications as a marketing artefact. We are continuously investing in our talents and developing the skills of our people. Our consultants are all certified professionals who aim to continuously develop their knowledge.
We are looking for a Penetration Tester to integrate our Cyber Security Department. You will take part in stimulating consulting assignments which will include technical security assessments for application and infrastructure and risk assessments.
Your main mission will consist of:
- Application and infrastructure penetration tests
- Security reviews of information security solutions, application designs of all sorts (web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications, SaaS)
- Suggesting improvements and assuring the continuous improvement of the current situation
By joining this project, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your competencies and level of expertise by a continuous and ongoing progression and active participation in training sessions
- Acquire the fundamentals of the consulting role regarding analytical capacity, ability to see the overall picture, both written and oral expression.
- Be recognised by the client as being professional in your own area of expertise.
- Demonstrate your capability to work in a team and portray a positive attitude.
- Be recognised as being trustworthy by your project leader or client: precision of information, respect of the commitments, quality of the work, respect the deadlines and adequate reporting
- Capitalise on the experience acquired within the department.
- Utilise or learn the tools or methodologies of the Practice and actively contribute to the development of these tools and methodologies.
You have :
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT security and preferably experience with application security testing
- Uncompromised integrity: Respect the confidentiality of both client and company information
- Good understanding of network concepts and architecture
- Experience with security principles and intrusion tools
- Information security certifications such as: CEH, CISSP, OSCP are considered a plus
- Experience in web development is considered a plus
- Deep analytical skills and structured thinking
- Good working knowledge of both written and spoken English and French or Dutch
APPROACH has two locations :
- AXIS PARC (Louvain-la-Neuve) features a conference centre and a wide range of amenities: restaurants, fitness centre, childcare nursery ... And is located in a traffic jam zone free !
- Our office in Antwerp is in the city centre, next to the Museum aan de stroom, with a fine view over the River Scheldt.
In those two locations, we perform our trainings and we work on our internal projects. When needed, our experts also work directly at our client to support them onsite. In this context, we cover the whole country with projects in Walloon Brabant, Liège, Namur, Brussels, Flemish Brabant, Antwerp, Ghent, Leuven and many other places in Belgium.
Therefore, should you be interested by external assignments, we will do our best so you can join one of our teams based in your preferred location.
We offer an attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities and a company car to every employee.
How to apply
Interested? Please send your CV or contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 7 working days.
Do not hesitate to apply spontaneously or to contact us. We are happy to grab a coffee just to discuss about your career goals and APPROACH.