You are here
.NET & Angular Developer
Do you want to boost your skills and join the Belgian leader in cybersecurity?
We are looking for new talents!
Do you recognise yourself below? Don’t wait and apply! We will get back to you within seven working days.
Founded in 2001, Approach is the Belgian leader in Cybersecurity, held by a world-renowned shareholder, building trust for businesses in the digital world. Leveraging a large pool of certified professionals in GRC, Cybersecurity and development, we strengthen businesses’ cybersecurity and resilience posture by adopting a risk-based and layered security strategy.
Our customer base’s diversity offers our consultants a unique opportunity to work on multiple innovative and challenging projects with cutting-edge technologies and tools according to their background and interests.
Our fast sustainable growth, our leading position and international ambition also offer great internal career opportunities driven by our practice leaders and career counsellors.
Join Approach and you will become a member of our Cybersecurity competence centre. At Approach, we don't view certifications as a marketing artefact. We are always investing in our talents, offering training and coaching them to develop their skills. Our people are all certified professionals who aim to build their knowledge continuously.
By joining Approach, you will also have the advantages of working in a human-scale company where each individual makes the difference in a healthy and pleasant atmosphere. Our team counts 80 people and promotes excellence, close collaboration through regular team meetings, direct communication and feedback, dynamism, and fast decision-making.
Our offices are located in Louvain-la-Neuve and the city centre of Antwerp, offering you a job next door with either a wide range of amenities (restaurants, fitness centre, childcare nursery…) in a traffic jam free zone or a great view of the Scheldt river.
We are looking for a .NET & Angular Developer to reinforce our .net software factory. Your role will be the following:
- Working together with an excellent team on delivering quality results on time
- Depending on your seniority there are possibilities to coach more junior colleagues
- Working in a very stimulating technology environment with latest development methodologies (e.g. Agile/SCRUM/DevOps)
- Take active part in the Research & Development activities of our internal ATLAS software (ATLAS is an HR specialized software package that we developed and that helps large multinationals to effectively manage compliance issues, optimize costs and automate operations related to staff expatriation) or external projects at clients’ premises
- Starting from functional specifications, designing high-level transactional environments
- Translating the functional needs into operational systems
- Developing parts of frameworks according to Approach’s development methodology
- Designing screens, taking care of the ergonomics of the User Interface to ensure coherence and ease of use
- Performing unit-testing & tuning on the parts you have developed
- Documenting the framework according to Approach’s standards
- Maintaining relevant knowledge in technology and business solutions
- At least 3 years of experience as Web Developer
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .NET Frameworks (EntityFramework, WCF, WebAPI)
- Microsoft Certification in Application Development exams is a plus
- Development tools: Visual Studio 2019 and Application lifecycle tools like Azure DevOps
- Good English is required with knowledge of French or Dutch
We offer you
An attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package
Don’t wait and send us your application to email@example.com. We will get back to you within seven working days!