You are here
.NET & Angular Developer
Do you want to give a boost to your career and join a Belgian leader in cyber-security?
Our team is expanding and we are looking for new colleagues!
APPROACH is a specialized cyber security company. We build digital trust in your business.
We offer solutions covering a large range of needs, from strategy and governance, through to resilient implementations for your data, applications and infrastructures. Consulting, assessment, software development, security product integration and managed services are part of our daily work.
Our anchoring in the cyber security community, with our partners, makes us a leading partner of choice.
Founded in 2001, APPROACH is growing fast and counts 80 people across two locations in Belgium.
We have two software factories (.Net & Java) and we develop our internal solutions or we take care of our clients’ projects.
We are looking for a .NET & Angular Developer to reinforce our .net software factory. Your role will be the following:
- Working together with an excellent team on delivering quality results on time
- Depending on your seniority there are possibilities to coach more junior colleagues
- Working in a very stimulating technology environment with latest development methodologies (e.g. Agile/SCRUM/DevOps)
- Take active part in the Research & Development activities of our internal ATLAS software (ATLAS is an HR specialized software package that we developed and that helps large multinationals to effectively manage compliance issues, optimize costs and automate operations related to staff expatriation) or external projects at clients’ premises
- Starting from functional specifications, designing high-level transactional environments
- Translating the functional needs into operational systems
- Developing parts of frameworks according to Approach’s development methodology
- Designing screens, taking care of the ergonomics of the User Interface to ensure coherence and ease of use
- Performing unit-testing & tuning on the parts you have developed
- Documenting the framework according to Approach’s standards
- Maintaining relevant knowledge in technology and business solutions
Required qualifications & experience
- At least 3 years of experience as Web Developer
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .NET Frameworks (EntityFramework, WCF, WebAPI)
- Microsoft Certification in Application Development exams is a plus
- Development tools: Visual Studio 2019 and Application lifecycle tools like Azure DevOps
- Good English is required with knowledge of French or Dutch
APPROACH has two locations :
- AXIS PARC (Louvain-la-Neuve) features a conference centre and a wide range of amenities: restaurants, fitness centre, childcare nursery ... And is located in an area without traffic congestion !
- Our office in Antwerp is in the city centre, next to the Museum aan de stroom, with a fine view over the River Scheldt.
In those two locations, we perform our trainings and we work on our internal projects. When needed, our experts also work directly at our client to support them onsite. In this context, we cover the whole country with projects in Walloon Brabant, Liège, Namur, Brussels, Flemish Brabant, Antwerp, Ghent, Leuven and many other places in Belgium.
Why joining us?
The best moment to join us
By joining APPROACH, you will have the advantages of working in a human-scale company in terms of direct communication, dynamism and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of global structures.
Our unique projects
This context will give you the opportunity to work on the most innovative and challenging projects. As an example, amongst many others, we are very proud to be a major actor in the development of the “Itsme©” mobile app, the new Belgian mobile ID to log in securely, to share your ID data or to sign by using your mobile phone.
A leader in the cyber security
The diversity of our customer base ranges gives us the opportunity to offer to our consultants multiple projects in accordance with their background, goals and interests. Our sustainable growth and our leading position also offer great internal career opportunities.
A Competence Centre of excellence: our trainings and certifications
And last but not least, you will be a member of our competence centre in cyber security. At APPROACH, we don't view certifications as a marketing artefact. We are continuously investing in our talents and developing the skills of our people. Our consultants are all certified professionals who aim to continuously develop their knowledge.
We offer an attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities and a company car to every employee.
How to apply
Interested? Please send your CV or contact details to email@example.com and we will get back to you within 7 working days.
Do not hesitate to apply spontaneously or to contact us. We are happy to grab a coffee just to discuss about your career goals and APPROACH.