ISACA Belgium and Approach are pleased to welcome you on May 23rd as from 18:00 to the conference: ‘Mobile identity solutions: is security finally meeting usability?’
With the rise of smartphones, many new mobile authentication and identification solutions are brought to the market.
They all promise to finally conciliate security and usability, in areas many have failed before.
Are these solutions truly reliable and secure? Are they making unavowed trade-off? What are the challenges they still face?
We will answer these questions through two use cases:
- A B2B use case, by Isabel
- A B2C use case, by Approach: Behind the security promises of itsme®
This topic is trending: https://www.tijd.be/opinie/column/itsme-werkt/9991218.html
- 18.00 – 18.30: Welcome reception
- 18.30 – 18.40: Introduction to the challenges linked to mobile digital identity - by Mrs Giselle Vercauteren, new ISACA Belgium President
- 18.40 – 19.15: Use case for professional environment - by Mr Bart Renard, Vice President Business Unit Security & Identity at ISABEL
- 19.15 – 19.45: B2C use case - Behind the security promises of itsme® - by Mr Pierre Alexis, Cyber security Senior Consultant at Approach
- 19.45 – 21.00: Networking & Reception with coffee & sandwiches
The ISACA event will be in English. Questions and/or suggestions are welcome beforehand in Dutch, French or English. There is no charge for this event.
ISACA is managing the registration for that event - so please click on the following link (ISACA website) to register : registration to the session
“In case you cannot make it to our ISACA event, please warn ISACA Belgium upfront by sending your cancellation via email email@example.com or by calling +32 2 219 24 82.”
Remark: the number of seats is limited to 30 (we will warn you if we can not accept your registration).
Last day to register: May 18th.
Business Center de l’Axis Parc
Axis Business Center
The Gate - salle 5
Rue du Fond Cattelain, 2
We hope to see you there,
The Approach Team