You are here
Marketing and Communication Internship
Marketing and Communication Internship
Are you looking for a challenging marcom internship in a dynamic company working in an emerging market?
Do you want to test actively what you have learned and develop your skills ?
Do you want to learn how marcom can support the business growth of a B2B company?
Do you want to get a 1stgreat experience on your CV that will open doors for future jobs ?
Are you interested to discover more about digital transformation and cybersecurity?
We are actively searching for a motivated marcom intern to develop our brand awareness, our community and of course our business.
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As Marketing and Communication intern, you will be coached by our Marketing and Communication Manager and will be involved in:
- Creating, posting and animating content on multi marketing supports – such as our web site, social networks, emails, brochures …
- Creating visuals for our digital communications - such as banners for our web site, for our Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter pages
- Monitoring the communications and the events of the market to support our content marketing strategy with suggestions, new ideas …
- Assist with capturing and analysing social media and web site metrics
- Assist with the optimisation of our SEO
- Assist with the follow-up of the marketing leads
- Support in daily administrative marketing tasks.
- Help organize marketing events.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Ongoing bachelor or master studies in marketing and communication
- Capacity and interest to create digital visuals, web banners
- Knowledge and interest for social networks (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter ..)
- Very good level of French and English, both spoken and written
- Excellent team player and team builder
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Interest in digital transformation, IT and cybersecurity is a plus
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, Google Analytics, web site content manager, SEO is a plus
- Organized and self-driven
- Strong listening skills
- Pro-active / curious
- Eager to learn
To well-qualified and motivated candidates, we offer:
- An opportunity to develop skills and expertise
- An opportunity to touch all the marketing tactics
- A unique chance to be a real active part in the development of a successful company
- A positive challenge in a professional but still human and dynamic business environment
- The advantages of a relatively small structure in terms of direct communication, flexibility, dynamism and fast decision-making
- Our headquarters are located in AXIS PARC next to Louvain-la-Neuve.
At APPROACH, we help our customers to be resilient in a dangerous cyber-space.
Today’s organizationsare exposed to a broad spectrum of cyber threats and sophisticated attacks. They need to be well prepared to protect their critical information and assets while retaining their ability to innovate and grow. Increasing compliance demands from regulators and legislations (eg the GDPR) put even more pressure.
We are uniquely positioned to offer the complete value proposition in cyber-security. We assess, train, coach and advise our customers. We quickly intervene in case of emergencies and attacks.
When security is at the core of our customer business, we build up a secure software factory to make sure security is embedded by design in our customer products and services.
APPROACH is strongly connected with the cyber-security community. We are involved in leading associations, groups of interest and events. We work with a network of top-notch partners and are directly connected with the relevant authorities.
In 2017, APPROACHhas grown by +25% and generated a turnover of €6.7M. Our company is privately held and has access to a strong capital base.
Our people & practices
Our team is composed of 60+ certified professionals. We continuously invest in our talents and develop the skills of our people. Our people use the best technologies to be even more effective.
As Marketing and Communication intern, you will support our “Practices”: Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), Cyber-Security and Secure Delivery in their functioning.