From 7-11 June 2021, Approach in collaboration with PECB, is organising a certification classroom training ‘ISO 27001 Lead Implementer’ in Brussels.
The training will enable you to:
- develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
- demonstrate you have the practical knowledge thanks to the PECB lead implementer certificate
- The training will be assured by one of our GRC experts certified ISO 27001 lead implementer who: already conducted many successful ISO 27001 missions at customers
- Moreover, besides being GRC Experts, our trainers are also GDPR and NIS experts...
- Approach is ISO 27001 certified
Thus the guarantee to get the most pragmatic advice and help your organization face a growing cyber threat.
Goals of the training:
- Acquire the necessary expertise to implement, manage and update ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Get certified as an ISO 27001 Lead implementer
- Gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Information Security Management Systems to secure the organization’s sensitive information and improve the overall performance and effectiveness.
- Address the 11 themes of the standard through theory as well as use of different concrete cases.
Target group & prerequisites:
The training is addressed to whoever is willing to pursue a career in security and get an ISO 27001 certification.
A broad security knowledge isn’t a must. Basic understanding of security terms and principle is a minimum requirement.
Our certified & experienced trainer:
Laurent Deheyer is Approach’s GRC Consulting Director and:
- is a certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer and Auditor
- has a 21-year career in Information Security and Risk Management.
- has already accompanied many companies to get the ISO 27001 certification and will use his field experience to share the most pragmatic tips.
Practical information & costs:
- Price: 2400€ VAT excl. including 4 days of training, course content, a certification exam the 5th day, catering during the day (coffee and breakfast in the morning, sandwiches, drinks and afternoon break with coffee).
- Date: 7 June 2021 to 11 June 2021
- Location: Brussels. Exact location to be confirmed nearer the date.
- Number of participants: limited to 15 people maximum - minimum required to maintain the training is 5 people
- Language: course and support will be in English
- If you don't already have a PECB ID, register first on PECB and then register here.
At Approach we follow the evolution of the Covid-19 crisis very closely and we make sure not to take unnecessary risks.
Our selected location has confirmed that:
- Safe distancing is maintained during the training (space between the desks)
- Food is served within the classes to avoid too much social contacts with other seminaries
- Sufficient hand sanitizer is available
- Participants will be invited to wear masks to attend the training (masks not provided)
In case of cancellation due to the Covid-19, as participant you will have two options available:
- Be registered as prior participant for our next ISO 27001 Lead Implementer certification training (to be planned)
- Cancel the training with a full refund in case the new date doesn’t fit your agenda