From October 12th till 15th 2020, Approach in collaboration with PECB, organises a certification training ‘ISO 27001 Lead Implementer’ in Brussels.
The training will enable you to :
- develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
- demonstrate you have the practical knowledge thanks to the PECB lead implementer certificate
- The training will be assured by one of our GRC experts - certified ISO 27001 lead implementer who already conducted many successful ISO 27001 missions at customers
- Moreover, beside being GRC Experts, our trainers are also GDPR and NIS experts...
- Approach is ISO 27001 certified
Thus the guarantee to get the most pragmatic advices and meet your organization challenges face to a growing cyber threat.
Goals of the training
- Acquire the necessary expertise to implement, manage and update ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Get certified ISO 27001 Lead implementer
- Gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Information Security Management Systems to secure the organization`s sensitive information and improve the overall performance and effectiveness.
- Address the 11 themes of the standard through theory as well as use of different concrete cases as well.
Target group & prerequisites
- The training is adressed to whoever is willing to pursue a career in security and get an ISO 27001 certification.
- A broad security knowledge isn’t a must. Basic understanding of security terms and principle is a minimum requirement.
Our certified & experienced trainer
Laurent Deheyer is Approach’s GRC Consulting Director and:
- is a certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer and Auditor
- has a 21 year career in Information Security and Risk Management.
- already accompanied many companies to get the ISO 27001 certification and will use his field experience to share the most pragmatic tips.
Practical information & costs
- Price: 2400€ VAT excl. including 4 days of training, course content, a certification exam, catering during the day ( coffee and breakfast in the morning, sandwiches , drinks and afternoon break with coffee).
- Date: 12th till 15th of October 2020 - from 09:00 till 17:00
- Location: Hof Ter Musschen – Avenue E. Mounierlaan 2 – 1200 Brussels
- Number of participants: limited to 15 persons maximum - minimum required to maintain the training is 5 persons
- Language: course and support will be in English
At Approach we follow the evolution of the Covid-19 crisis very closely and we make sure not to take unnecessary risks.
Our selected location has confirmed that :
- Safe distanciation is maintained during the training ( space between the desks)
- Food is served within the classes to avoid too much social contacts with other seminaries
- Sufficient handsanitizers is available
- Participants will be invited to wear masks to attend the training ( masks not provided)
In case of cancellation due to the Covid-19, as participant you will have two options available:
- Be registered as prior participant for our next ISO 27001 Lead Implementer certification training (to be planned)
- Cancel the training with a full refund in case the new date doesn’t fit your agenda