You are here
ISO27001 Implementor Consultant
Do you want to boost your skills and join the Belgian leader in cybersecurity?
We are looking for new talents!
Do you recognise yourself below? Don’t wait and apply! We will get back to you within seven working days.
Founded in 2001, Approach is the Belgian leader in Cybersecurity, held by a world-renowned shareholder, building trust for businesses in the digital world. Leveraging a large pool of certified professionals in GRC, Cybersecurity and development, we strengthen businesses’ cybersecurity and resilience posture by adopting a risk-based and layered security strategy.
Our customer base’s diversity offers our consultants a unique opportunity to work on multiple innovative and challenging projects with cutting-edge technologies and tools according to their background and interests.
Our fast sustainable growth, our leading position and international ambition also offer great internal career opportunities driven by our practice leaders and career counsellors.
Join Approach and you will become a member of our Cybersecurity competence centre. At Approach, we don't view certifications as a marketing artefact. We are always investing in our talents, offering training and coaching them to develop their skills. Our people are all certified professionals who aim to build their knowledge continuously.
By joining Approach, you will also have the advantages of working in a human-scale company where each individual makes the difference in a healthy and pleasant atmosphere. Our team counts 80 people and promotes excellence, close collaboration through regular team meetings, direct communication and feedback, dynamism, and fast decision-making.
Our offices are located in Louvain-la-Neuve and the city centre of Antwerp, offering you a job next door with either a wide range of amenities (restaurants, fitness centre, childcare nursery…) in a traffic jam free zone or a great view of the Scheldt river.
We are looking for a Dutch-speaking IS027001 Implementor consultant, experienced in the field, to join our GRC department. You will take part in stimulating consulting assignments under our Practice Leader's supervision and further developing our Flanders activity.
Your missions will consist of:
- Representing APPROACH and delivering high standard quality deliverables
- Establishing and implementing ISMS for our customers based upon ISO27001 standard.
- Overseeing the operation of an ISMS and organizing the information security activities, supporting customers to manage security incident(s)
- Ability to implement ISO27001 requirements to small and large organizations.
- Support our customers during their external audits for compliance
- Delivering GRC solutions in the engagement's various lifecycles (assessment, project, or as a service).
- Actively participating in the development of a GRC solution offering (including presales)
- Developing or improving GRC assets and contributing to the writing of resources and whitepapers
- Sharing knowledge and actively contributing to GRC team meetings
- Bringing a positive and “can-do” attitude and energy to the team
By joining this team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Acquire the fundamentals of the consulting role regarding analytical capacity, ability to see the overall picture, and both written and oral expression.
- Be recognized by the client as being professional in your area of expertise.
- Demonstrate your capability to work in a team with a positive attitude.
- Capitalize on the experience acquired within the Practice by knowledge sharing with our GRC experts;
- Personal development while delivering the project via the additional roles you can acquire within our GRC team;
- Utilize or learn the Practice's tools and methodologies and actively contribute to developing these tools and methodologies.
- More than 4 Years of Professional Experience, including demonstrable experience in Information/IT Security
- Certified ISO27001 Lead Implementer
- Have a strong understanding of ISO27002 standard
- Ability to write information security policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Good project management skills
- Analytics skills, listen and understand the customer and adapt your approach to customers’ needs and context
- Strong understanding of the compliance and regulatory context in BE and EU
- Uncompromised integrity: respect for the confidentiality of both client and company information
- General understanding of IT and Cloud services
- Able to work for very small and agile organizations as well as for large and more structured ones.
- Speak Dutch and English fluently
Considered as a plus:
- CISM, CISA, CRISC,
- ISO27005, EBIOS
- COBIT, ITIL
- PRINCE2, PMBOK, AGILE, ..
We offer you
An attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package
Don’t wait and send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within seven working days!