You are here
ISO 27001 Senior Project Manager Consultant
Do you want to give a boost to your career by joining one the fastest growing players in the cyber-security eco-system? Do you want to strengthen your experience by performing stimulating consulting missions and highly-secure development projects? We are always hiring new colleagues and in 2019 we have grown by opening up a new office in Antwerp. You could become one of them! Interested? Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.
Your Role & Responsibilities
In the context of our fast-growing company, we are looking for a Senior ISO27001 Lead Implementer Consultant to integrate our GRC practice. You will take part in stimulating consulting assignments under the supervision of our senior consultants and Practice Leader.
Your main tasks will consist of:
- Representing Approach and delivering high standard quality deliverables
- Bring high value solutions to customers in the area of GRC most specifically Information Security and Risk Management
- Able to lead and execute an ISO27001 implementation project from A to Z in small, medium and large Business
- Lead and execute the preparation and implementation of Information Security Management System based
- Support the practice lead in pre-sales activities related to ISO27001 project
- Manage and organize project planning and resources during project implementation
- Coach and support project and operational teams in ISMS activities during and after implementationFacilitate internal and external audit
- Actively participating in the development of a GRC solution offering
- Developing or improving GRC assets and contributing to the writing of resources and whitepapers
- Sharing knowledge and actively contributing to GRC team meetings
- Bringing a positive and “can do” attitude and energy to the team
- Lead by example in your capacity consulting role in regard to analytical capacity, ability to see the overall picture, both written and oral expression.
- Be recognised by the client as being professional in your own area of expertise.
- Demonstrate your capability to work in a team and portray a positive attitude.
- Respect the confidentiality of both client and company information.
- Capitalise on the experience acquired within the Practice.
- Use or learn the tools or methodologies of the Practice and actively contribute to the development of these tools and methodologies.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree Qualified or equivalent work experience
- Certified Lead Implementer ISO 27001
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in Information Security Management area and ISO 27001
- Min 10 years of experience, including 5years in information security
- Proven experience of ISO27000 standards & Data Protection concepts
- Proven experience in Information Risk Management/Assessment Method (ISO27005, 31000, COSO, EBIOS)
- Ability to write policies, processes, guidelines and procedures
- Knowledge of Network, Data, System and Application Security Architecture
- Lead in the implementation or operation of management systems
- Manage small to medium size projects preferably in ICT and information security
- Exposure toward senior management
- Exposure to security audit, as auditor, auditee
- Exposure to security incident response and crisis management
- Native Dutch speaking or fluent
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or CRISC is a plus
- Eager to learn, curious
- Think out of the box, be pragmatic, able to prioritize
- Anticipate changes and promotes innovative ideas
- Ability to work in team environment, including virtual
- Analytical skills
- Ethical behaviour
- Excellent communication and presentation (oral and written)
- Lead by example
- Manage diverse workloads and prioritize accordingly
To well-qualified and motivated candidates, we offer:
- An opportunity to develop functional and technical skills and expertise in an area of specialization such as secure development, software security, etc.
- Develop your competencies and level of expertise by a continuous and ongoing progression and active participation in training sessions
- A unique chance to be a real active part in the development of a successful company (entrepreneurial mind-set)
- A positive challenge in a professional but still human and dynamic business environment
- An attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities
- The advantages of a relatively small structure in terms of direct communication, flexibility, dynamism and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of larger structures, active worldwide, thanks to our solid shareholders' base
- Our headquarters is located in a traffic jam free zone: AXIS PARC next to Louvain-la-Neuve, in an innovative and green Business Centre with all facilities: restaurants, fitness, nursery, etc.
- Our office in Antwerp is located in the city centre, next to the Museum aan de stroom, with a fine view over the River Scheldt.
Our people & practices
Our team is composed of 60+ certified professionals. We continuously invest in our talents and develop the skills of our people. Our people use the best technologies to be even more effective.
At APPROACH, we organize and share our expertise and knowledge per communities. Depending on your profile, you will contribute to one or several “Practices”: Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), Cyber-Security and Secure Delivery.
Learn more about our expertise and people