You are here
ISO 27001 Senior Project Manager Consultant
The best way to a great career in Cyber Security
Do you want to give a boost to your career and join a Belgian leader in cyber-security?
Our team is expanding and we are looking for new colleagues.
Today’s organizations are exposed to a broad spectrum of cyber threats and sophisticated attacks. They need to be well prepared to protect their critical information and assets while retaining their ability to innovate and grow.
APPROACH is a leading provider of cyber security consulting and secure application development services in Belgium. We are uniquely positioned to offer the complete value proposition in security thanks to our three departments: “Governance, Risk & Compliance” (GRC), Cyber Security and Secure Delivery.
Our team includes more than 60 employees and partners whose engagement offers our customers a superior and secure experience. In 2018, APPROACH has continued its growing path and has generated a revenue of €7.1M
Why joining us
The best moment to join us
By joining APPROACH, you will have the advantages of working in a human-scale company in terms of direct communication, dynamism and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of global structures.
Our unique projects
This context will give you the opportunity to work on the most innovative and challenging projects. As an example, amongst many others, we are very proud to be a major actor in the development of the “Itsme©” mobile app, the new Belgian mobile ID to log in securely, to share your ID data or to sign by using your mobile phone.
A leader in the cyber security
The diversity of our customer base ranges gives us the opportunity to offer to our consultants multiple projects in accordance with their background, goals and interests. Our sustainable growth and our leading position also offer great internal career opportunities.
A Competence Centre of excellence: our trainings and certifications
And last but not least, you will be a member of our competence centre in cyber security. At APPROACH, we don't view certifications as a marketing artefact. We are continuously investing in our talents and developing the skills of our people. Our consultants are all certified professionals who aim to continuously develop their knowledge.
We are looking for a Senior ISO27001 Lead Implementer Consultant to integrate our GRC Department. You will take part in stimulating consulting assignments with a team of experts and other senior Practice Leads.
Your main mission will consist of :
- Representing Approach and delivering high standard quality deliverables
- Bring high value solutions to customers in the area of GRC most specifically Information Security and Risk Management
- Able to lead and execute an ISO27001 implementation project from A to Z in small, medium and large Business
- Lead and execute the preparation and implementation of Information Security Management System based
- Support the practice lead in pre-sales activities related to ISO27001 project
- Manage and organize project planning and resources during project implementation
- Coach and support project and operational teams in ISMS activities during and after implementation
- Facilitate internal and external audit
- Actively participating in the development of a GRC solution offering
- Developing or improving GRC assets and contributing to the writing of resources and whitepapers
- Sharing knowledge and actively contributing to GRC team meetings
- Bringing a positive and “can do” attitude and energy to the team
By joining this project, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead by example in your capacity consulting role in regard to analytical capacity, ability to see the overall picture, both written and oral expression.
- Be recognised by the client as being professional in your own area of expertise.
- Demonstrate your capability to work in a team and portray a positive attitude.
- Capitalise on the experience acquired within the Practice.
- Utilise or learn the tools or methodologies of the Practice and actively contribute to the development of these tools and methodologies.
You have :
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in Information Security Management area and ISO 27001
- Certified Lead Implementer ISO 27001
- Uncompromised integrity: Respect the confidentiality of both client and company information
- Min 10 years of experience, including 5years in information security
- Proven experience of ISO27000 standards & Data Protection concepts
- Proven experience in Information Risk Management/Assessment Method (ISO27005, 31000, COSO, EBIOS)
- Ability to write policies, processes, guidelines and procedures
- Knowledge of Network, Data, System and Application Security Architecture
- Lead in the implementation or operation of management systems
- Manage small to medium size projects preferably in ICT and information security
- Exposure toward senior management
- Exposure to security audit, as auditor, auditee
- Exposure to security incident response and crisis management
- Native Dutch speaking or fluent
- University Degree Qualified or equivalent work experience
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or CRISC is a plus
APPROACH has two locations :
- AXIS PARC (Louvain-la-Neuve) features a conference centre and a wide range of amenities: restaurants, fitness centre, childcare nursery ... And is located in a traffic jam zone free !
- Our office in Antwerp is in the city centre, next to the Museum aan de stroom, with a fine view over the River Scheldt.
In those two locations, we perform our trainings and we work on our internal projects. When needed, our experts also work directly at our client to support them onsite. In this context, we cover the whole country with projects in Walloon Brabant, Liège, Namur, Brussels, Flemish Brabant, Antwerp, Ghent, Leuven and many other places in Belgium.
Therefore, should you be interested by external assignments, we will do our best so you can join one of our teams based in your preferred location.
We offer an attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities and a company car to every employee.
How to apply
Interested? Please send your CV or contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 7 working days.
Do not hesitate to apply spontaneously or to contact us. We are happy to grab a coffee just to discuss about your career goals and APPROACH.