Assess the various risks you might encounter in terms of confidentiality, integrity and availability of your assets while moving them in the Cloud.
You are here
Infrastructure vulnerabilities and misconfigurations are some of the most common vectors of cyberattacks. This is why we propose a unique, comprehensive and pragmatic approach, which fully integrates security in every layer of your infrastructure.
A secured infrastructure requires:
- A well-thought out architecture
- The justified addition of security components such as firewalls, IDS/IPS (Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems) and/or WAFs (Web Application Firewall),
- The right selection of trusted third-party suppliers and Cloud infrastructures,
- The correct definition and implementation of end-user device policies (up-to-date antivirus solutions, encryption of sensitive data, strong password policy, …)
- An advanced penetration testing of the whole implemented environment to make sure all potential vulnerabilities have been identified and handled
Approach proposes the following solutions to help your organization protect its infrastructure totally and sustainably.
Web Application Firewall
Learn about our Approach WAF (Web Application Firewall), an innovative technology combined with an advanced managed service.
Make sure your network, servers, devices and applications are solidly configured to face any unwanted attack.
Protect your network when it is accessed by remote devices like computers, smartphones, tablets or other wireless devices.
Check also our other solutions that will enable you to strengthen the security of your infrastructure:
- Penetration Testing: Detect unknown vulnerabilities in your environment, using the knowledge of experienced ethical hackers.
- Architecture Review: Review your architecture diagrams, data flow and architecture choices in accordance with your organization’s business and security objectives.
- Third Party Risk Assessment: Assess the risks associated with services provided by your suppliers as they can also contain vulnerabilities that will ultimately affect your business.
- Staff Augmentation: Complete your infrastructure staff with infrastructure security experts.
Are you sure to have a secured infrastructure?
Please contact us
Published on 12 September 2019
FinTech Belgium Cyber Security Classrooms – Approach presentations available for download
Published on 22 May 2019
Keep your IBAN secret, it could be easily abused!
National press coverage: Approach has discovered a critical flaw in major online shops They all speak about it:
Published on 16 May 2019
Approach opens an office in Antwerp
In order to pursue its growth ambitions and become the Belgian reference in cyber security, Approach opens a second office in Antwerp. ...
Published on 05 April 2019
Get a grant for your IT security projects - Brussels-Capital Region
Since March 25, 2019, micro, small and medium-sized companies that have a headquarters in the Brussels-Capital Region can receive grants for...
Published on 13 March 2019
Web Application Firewalls: where do we stand?
Approach has been invited by ISACA Belgium to write a technical briefing about the WAF technology. Dowlnoad the Tech Brief!
Published on 12 December 2018
Approach is now ISO 27001 certified!
Approach has been awarded certification for ISO 27001, the widely recognised and respected worldwide standard for Information Security...
Published on 31 October 2018
ModSecurity extensions by Approach Belgium
Download the additional input filters developed by Approach for ModSecurity.
Published on 05 June 2018
Approach is recruiting IT Security experts
The Waldorado team from RTL TVI visited us to know more about our activites and the profiles we are recruiting. Watch the movie !
Published on 04 April 2018
Rise of DDoS Amplification Attacks
Since the end of February 2018, we’ve seen a rise of DDoS Amplification attacks, with in some case more than 1Tbps of traffic generated. ...
Published on 27 February 2018
Securing your company against SPECTRE/MELTDOWN
Many articles, security bulletins, news and papers have been published so far on how these vulnerabilities can be addressed. This article...
Published on 26 February 2018
Can we really trust an antivirus when it comes to unknown threats?
Approach CSIRT Team reproduced a similar attack in its lab ...