You are here
GRC ISO27001 Medior Consultant
Do you want to give a boost to your career and join a Belgian leader in cyber-security?
Our team is expanding and we are looking for new colleagues!
APPROACH is a specialized cyber security company. We build digital trust in your business.
We offer solutions covering a large range of needs, from strategy and governance, through to resilient implementations for your data, applications and infrastructures. Consulting, assessment, software development, security product integration and managed services are part of our daily work.
Our anchoring in the cyber security community, with our partners, makes us a leading partner of choice.
Founded in 2001, APPROACH is growing fast and counts 80 people across two locations in Belgium.
We have two software factories (.Net & Java) and we develop our internal solutions or we take care of our clients’ projects.
We are looking for a dutch speaking IS027001 Lead Implementor medior consultant to integrate our GRC department. You will take part in stimulating consulting assignments under the supervision of our Practice Leader and develop our activity in Flanders (mainly Ghent, Antwerp and Leuven).
Your main mission will consist of :
- Representing APPROACH and delivering high standard quality deliverables;
- Establishing and implementing ISMS for our customers based upon ISO27001 standard;
- Support our customers during their audit;
- Provide CISO-like service for our customers (i.e. overseeing the operation of the ISMS, organizing the information security activities, supporting customers to manage security incident(s) and provide strategic and technical advisory);
- Delivering GRC solutions in the various lifecycles of the engagement (assessment, project, or as a service);
- Actively participating in the development of a GRC solution offering (including presales);
- Developing or improving GRC assets and contributing to the writing of resources and whitepapers;
- Sharing knowledge and actively contributing to GRC team meetings;
- Bringing a positive and “can do” attitude and energy to the team.
By joining this project, you will have the opportunity to:
- Acquire the fundamentals of the consulting role in regard to analytical capacity, ability to see the overall picture, both written and oral expression;
- Be recognised by the client as being professional in your own area of expertise;
- Demonstrate your capability to work in a team and portray a positive attitude;
- Capitalise on the experience acquired within the Practice;
- Utilise or learn the tools or methodologies of the Practice and actively contribute to the development of these tools and methodologies.
- More than 4 years professional experience, including demonstrable experience in Information/IT Security;
- Have demonstrated experience in establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring and improving an ISMS (information security management system), in line with ISO27001 standards;
- Have a strong understanding of ISO27002 standard;
- Able to perform risk assessment and document risk treatment plan;
- Able to write information security policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Good project management skills;
- Analytics skills, listen and understand customer and adapt your approach to customers’ need and context;
- ISO27001 LI or LA certification is highly appreciated;
- Other certifications (CISM, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, or ISO27005 is a plus);
- General understanding of the compliance and regulatory context in BE;
- Uncompromised integrity: respect of the confidentiality of both client and company information;
- General understanding of IT and Cloud services;
- Able to work for very small and agile organisations as well as for large and more structured enterprise;
- Speak fluently Dutch and English.
APPROACH has two locations :
- Axis Parc (Louvain-la-Neuve) features a conference centre and a wide range of amenities: restaurants, fitness centre, childcare nursery ... And is located in an area without traffic congestion !
- Our office in Antwerp is in the city centre, next to the Museum aan de stroom, with a fine view over the River Scheldt.
In those two locations, we perform our trainings and we work on our internal projects. When needed, our experts also work directly at our client to support them onsite. In this context, we cover the whole country with projects in Walloon Brabant, Liège, Namur, Brussels, Flemish Brabant, Antwerp, Ghent, Leuven and many other places in Belgium.
Why joining us?
The best moment to join us
By joining APPROACH, you will have the advantages of working in a human-scale company in terms of direct communication, dynamism and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of global structures.
Our unique projects
This context will give you the opportunity to work on the most innovative and challenging projects. As an example, amongst many others, we are very proud to be a major actor in the development of the “Itsme©” mobile app, the new Belgian mobile ID to log in securely, to share your ID data or to sign by using your mobile phone.
A leader in the cyber security
The diversity of our customer base ranges gives us the opportunity to offer to our consultants multiple projects in accordance with their background, goals and interests. Our sustainable growth and our leading position also offer great internal career opportunities.
A Competence Centre of excellence: our trainings and certifications
And last but not least, you will be a member of our competence centre in cyber security. At APPROACH, we don't view certifications as a marketing artefact. We are continuously investing in our talents and developing the skills of our people. Our consultants are all certified professionals who aim to continuously develop their knowledge.
We offer an attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities and a company car to every employee.
How to apply
Interested? Please send your CV or contact details to email@example.com and we will get back to you within 7 working days.
Do not hesitate to apply spontaneously or to contact us. We are happy to grab a coffee just to discuss about your career goals and APPROACH.