You are here
GRC Information Security Consultant
Do you want to give a boost to your career by joining one the fastest growing players in the cyber-security eco-system? Do you want to strengthen your experience by performing stimulating consulting missions and highly-secure development projects? We are always hiring new colleagues and in 2019 we have grown by opening up a new office in Antwerp. You could become one of them! Interested? Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com .
Your Role & Responsibilities
In the context of our fast-growing company, we are looking for a GRC Information Security Consultant to integrate our GRC practice. You will take part in stimulating consulting assignments under the supervision of our senior consultants and Practice Leader.
Your main tasks will consist of:
- Representing Approach and delivering high standard quality deliverables
- Bring high value solutions to customers in the area of GRC (Business Continuity, Information Security and Risk Mgt, Data Privacy, ...)
- Delivering GRC solutions in the various lifecycles of the engagement (assessment, project, or as a service)
- Actively participating in the development of a GRC solution offering
- Developing or improving GRC assets and contributing to the writing of resources and whitepapers
- Sharing knowledge and actively contributing to GRC team meetings
- Bringing a positive and “can do” attitude and energy to the team
- Acquire the fundamentals of the consulting role in regard to analytical capacity, ability to see the overall picture, both written and oral expression.
- Be recognised by the client as being professional in your own area of expertise.
- Demonstrate your capability to work in a team and portray a positive attitude.
- Respect the confidentiality of both client and company information.
- Capitalise on the experience acquired within the Practice.
- Utilise or learn the tools or methodologies of the Practice and actively contribute to the development of these tools and methodologies.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree Qualified or equivalent work experience
- More than 2 Years Professional Experience, including demonstrable experience in Information/IT Security
- Good understanding of ISO27000 standards & Data Protection concepts
- Good understanding of Information Risk Management
- Ability to write policies, processes, guidelines and procedures
- Knowledge of Network, Data, System and Application Security Architecture
- Contributed in the implementation or operation of management systems
- Exposure to risk assessments as assessor or contributor
- Manage small to medium size projects preferably in ICT and information security
- Exposure toward middle to senior management
- Exposure to security audit, as auditor, auditee, remediation owner
- Exposure to security incident response and crisis management
- Eager to learn, curious
- Think out of the box, be pragmatic, able to prioritize
- Anticipate changes and promotes innovative ideas
- Ability to work in team environment, including virtual
- Analytical skills
- Ethical behaviour
- Excellent communication and presentation (oral and written)
To well-qualified and motivated candidates, we offer:
- An opportunity to develop functional and technical skills and expertise in an area of specialization such as secure development, software security, etc.
- Develop your competencies and level of expertise by a continuous and ongoing progression and active participation in training sessions
- A unique chance to be a real active part in the development of a successful company (entrepreneurial mind-set)
- A positive challenge in a professional but still human and dynamic business environment
- An attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities
- The advantages of a relatively small structure in terms of direct communication, flexibility, dynamism and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of larger structures, active worldwide, thanks to our solid shareholders' base
- Our headquarters is located in a traffic jam free zone: AXIS PARC next to Louvain-la-Neuve, in an innovative and green Business Centre with all facilities: restaurants, fitness, nursery, etc.
- Our office in Antwerp is located in the city centre, next to the Museum aan de stroom, with a fine view over the River Scheldt.
Our people & practices
Our team is composed of 60+ certified professionals. We continuously invest in our talents and develop the skills of our people. Our people use the best technologies to be even more effective.
At APPROACH, we organize and share our expertise and knowledge per communities. Depending on your profile, you will contribute to one or several “Practices”: Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), Cyber-Security and Secure Delivery.
Learn more about our expertise and people