Since March 25, 2019, micro, small and medium-sized companies that have a headquarters in the Brussels-Capital Region can receive grants for various projects - including IT security project. An additional reason to strengthen your cyber security!
What are the conditions?
- 40 to 60% of the amount of the external consultancy assignment
- Maximum of 10,000 Euros/year
- Every sector is concerned by consultancy grants
- The project can't be longer than 6 month
- Minimum 500€
- Have an "exceptional character" and aim to solve a specific problem
The attribution of the subsidy is divided in three phases:
- Phase n°1: Before the project, you need to complete and send the form available here
- Phase n°2: The mission may only start from the date of the acknowledgment of receipt
- Phase n°3: At the end of the project, you have three month to send the related documents to Brussels Economy and Employment. They will pay you the entire grant then.
Approach doesn't garantue the granting of the subsidy but we can help get it, and we are of course eligible to support you in your cyber security projects. Find all the conditions on the Brussels Economy and Employement website.