You are here
Comply with the GDPR by following our proven approach
The GDPR: an opportunity to review your approach to data protection and compliance management
Our response to the GDPR is quite simple: it is a regulation which most companies have to comply with. The Data Protection Authority will verify your compliance by checking whether your organization has implemented the organizational and technical measures required in order to ensure that personal data is protected. In other words, you need a certifiable management system. This is very similar to any other existing management system such as for quality (ISO9000) or information security (ISO27001), except that it applies to the rights and freedoms of citizens.
What are the benefits of a well-designed Data Protection Management Program?
- Improve the quality of your governance processes
- Enable your organization to demonstrate accountability and transparency
- Boost your resilience to unexpected negative events
- Ease the adoption of newly and continuously evolving standards and regulations
- Enable your transformation goals towards digitization
- Reinforce your cyber-security defence at all layers
This will be achieved by implementing Privacy by Design into your processes.
a proven and pragmatic approach and in-depth & on-demand expertise to achieve GDPR compliance. "
Approach can support your organization in every step of the way, depending on your needs and compliance journey:
Our team has drawn on our extensive expertise and experience to develop methodologies and tools that enable organizations to assess their compliance and identify areas of improvement.Read more
Implement your compliance program
The biggest challenge to achieving GDPR compliance resides in the ability to coordinate various activities. Our proven, structured methodology to the GDPR is four fold.Read more
Why Approach for the GDPR?
Security and governance expertise
- With Approach, you work with professionals in Cybersecurity and information Security governance.
- We bring expertise to bear in breach response, application security, pen testing, infrastructure security, ..
Team of certified and experienced professionals in data protection:
- Our consultants are certified by accredited institutions such as PECB, Solvay Brussels School, ISACA or ITGovernance
- All consultants have real data protection management experience in the public and private sectors and in large organizations or SME
Pragmatic, opportunity-oriented and aligned with your sourcing strategy:
- Our objective is to make your organization as autonomous as possible
- We strive to implement quick wins that deliver immediate value to your business
- We help you manage your budget and sourcing strategy with an agile and flexible service offering
- We do not reinvent the wheel. We will always look for ways to integrate data protection requirements in your existing processes.
- Approach has developed a set of predefined templates, tools, methodologies and processes that can easily be adapted to your business
- We also work with partners such as IntegrityGRC to operationalize the management of some key GRC functions (risk management, document management, workflows, ..)
Approach is also aware that the GDPR encompasses legal issues for which clients also may need advice. To meet this concern, Approach is partnering with law firms which specialise in ICT and Data Privacy matters.
"Approach helped us to define a very clear and structured roadmap for implementing our GDPR compliance programme. Approach came up with a pragmatic and straightforward methodology covering the full spectrum of the GDPR, complete with a properly controlled budget and timeline". Michel Ziegelshiffer, Risk and Compliance Director Volkswagen D'Ieteren Finance
“Edenred takes privacy of its customers and employees very seriously. In Approach we found an ideal partner to help us assess our maturity level against the General Data Protection Regulation, establish and drive a roadmap with the objective to meet our compliance obligations.” Koen Reyniers, COO BENELUX EDENRED
Publications & events
Published on 04 December 2017
GDPR - why a CISO!
DO I need a CISO? Can the CISO be a DPO? ... Download our white paper to learn more.
Published on 14 December 2017
Approach service offering and mission - brochure
We enable our customers to succeed by delivering state‑of‑the‑art solutions to cyber‑security challenges.
Published on 14 December 2017
Our approach and services to GDPR - brochure
Make sure you comply with the new GDPR by using our proven methodology! Download our brochure to learn more.
Brussels Expo (2 days)
Approach at Infosecurity
Meet our experts to discuss about your cyber-security challenges and attend our session "the advent of mobile digital identity" at...
Published on 28 September 2017
Europe actively looking at Data Protection
Read the interview of Laurent Deheyer and Michaël Raison in the Info Enterprendre magazine
Published on 06 March 2018
Why compliance monitoring is critical for your business?
With regulatory requirements continuously increasing, compliance and risk management should be a business process for all organisations.
Namur Expo (1 day )
Approach at ICT Infrastructure Namur
Meet us during ICT Infrastructure Exhibition on May 31st.
Published on 05 June 2018
Approach is recruiting IT Security experts
The Waldorado team from RTL TVI visited us to know more about our activites and the profiles we are recruiting. Watch the movie !
Mechelen - Lamot Congres (1 day )
Approach at the Belgian Cyber Security Convention
Our cyber-security experts will organise an interactive game "How I hacked a folder". Be one of the actor of this...