You are here
Functional Business Analyst (Medior)
Do you want to give a boost to your career and join a Belgian leader in cyber-security?
Our team is expanding and we are looking for new colleagues.
APPROACH is a specialized cyber security company. We build trust for your business in the digital world.
We offer solutions covering a large range of needs, from strategy and governance, through to resilient implementations for your data, applications and infrastructures. Consulting, assessment, software development, security product integration and managed services are part of our daily work.
Our anchoring in the cyber security community, with our partners, makes us a leading partner of choice.
Founded in 2001, APPROACH is growing fast and counts 70 people across two locations in Belgium.
We are looking for a medior Functional / Business Analyst to integrate one of our Secure Software Factory.
In our Secure Software Factory, we develop, maintain, support and host Specialized Software. Our expertise is two-fold: highly secure software and HR-Global Mobility software (ATLAS).
Our showpiece is ATLAS Assignment Manager, which is offered in a highly secure cloud or on-premises. ATLAS is an HR specialized software package that helps large multinationals to effectively manage compliance issues, optimize costs and automate operations related to staff expatriation.
Your main tasks will consist of:
- Working together with an excellent team on delivering quality results on time
- Working in a very stimulating technology environment with latest development methodologies (e.g. Agile/SCRUM)
- Gathering Business & Functional Requirements from our clients (large multinationals)
- Translating the business requirements & processes into functional needs
- Explaining the functional design of the ATLAS software to a business audience
- Participate to Atlas product evolution
- Perform product demo
- Documenting detailed :
- Functional Specifications (Use Cases & Processes)
- Test Plan
- Test Cases
- Test Reports
- Perform tests and Support Key Users during User Acceptance Testing
- Doing the follow up during the various phases of a Project
- Making the bridge and managing the expectations between the client & the architect/developers
- Providing support to our customers and ensuring we are answering their needs
- Reporting to the Delivery Manager
- At least 4 years of experience;
- You speak fluently English, our clients are large multinationals;
- Business level communication skills: ask the right questions about business processes in order to come up with system requirements. Explain the functional design of our product to a business audience;
- Good abstraction capabilities and attention to details;
- Thinking out of the box and from different perspectives;
- Good communicator, synthesis, reasoning, negotiation & prioritization skills;
- Experience in project work in a team, work against a project plan with milestones;
- Team worker.
Considered as a plus :
- UML knowledge
- Project management
- Process design experience
- HR and Global Mobility knowledge
- Experience in Security (e.g. Risk Analysis, Threat modelling)
- Professional Certification for Requirements Engineering (IREB)
- Experience in the revamping of a new software
- Tools knowledge (test,...)
- Good ability to understand technical topics
- Speaking French and/or Dutch
You hold a bachelor's degree in any area; an analytic mindset is essential to this role
APPROACH has two locations :
• AXIS PARC (Louvain-la-Neuve) features a conference centre and a wide range of amenities: restaurants, fitness centre, childcare nursery ... And is located in a traffic jam zone free!
• Our office in Antwerp is in the city centre, next to the Museum aan de stroom, with a fine view over the River Scheldt.
Why joining us?
The best moment to join us
By joining APPROACH, you will have the advantages of working in a human-scale company in terms of direct communication, dynamism and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of global structures.
Our unique projects
This context will give you the opportunity to work on the most innovative and challenging projects. As an example, amongst many others, we are very proud to be a major actor in the development of the “Itsme©” mobile app, the new Belgian mobile ID to log in securely, to share your ID data or to sign by using your mobile phone.
A leader in the cyber security
The diversity of our customer base ranges gives us the opportunity to offer to our consultants multiple projects in accordance with their background, goals and interests. Our sustainable growth and our leading position also offer great internal career opportunities.
A Competence Centre of excellence: our trainings and certifications
And last but not least, you will be a member of our competence centre in cyber security. At APPROACH, we don't view certifications as a marketing artefact. We are continuously investing in our talents and developing the skills of our people. Our consultants are all certified professionals who aim to continuously develop their knowledge.
We offer an attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities and a company car to every employee.
How to apply
Interested? Please send your CV or contact details to email@example.com and we will get back to you within 7 working days.
Do not hesitate to apply spontaneously or to contact us. We are happy to grab a coffee just to discuss about your career goals and APPROACH.