You are here
Do you want to boost your skills and join an ambitious scale-up in cybersecurity?
Are you passionate about finance and accounting? Join Approach!
If you are passionate about finance and accounting and keen to work in a human-scale company where everyone makes the difference, join Approach! You will join a team of experts with a friendly atmosphere and can broaden your future career according to your background and interests.
Approach is a private company (with reference shareholder Michel Akkermans, www.pamica.be), an expanding firm specialised in cybersecurity & privacy, serving industry-renowned clients around the globe. We are building upon several years of track record and have exciting plans for the future.
Approach is expanding its activities. In view of reinforcing the team, we are looking for a dynamic, hands-on, and pragmatic business partner who is able to work in a team and think out of the box.
As a Financial Accountant, you will:
- Be responsible for A-Z accounting, the monthly closing & Tax & VAT returns.
- Provide accurate inputs for revenue budgeting and forecasts.
- Ensure on-time financial reporting of revenues, profitability and cost allocations related to all business activities.
- Assist the Management Team and the business leaders in decision taking processes by providing accurate consolidated reporting and controls.
- Contribute to transformation projects to optimise data collection and reporting.
Your missions will consist of:
- Supervise the full spectrum of accounting activities (eg. AR, AP, GL, etc.) and be responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations (new vendors creation, management of the invoices approval process, reconciliations, etc.).
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts, being responsible for timely VAT & Tax returns.
- Ensure that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policies.
- Prepare payments forecasts, monitor deadlines and supervise all suppliers & customers’ payments (preparation, control and follow-up) according to the Company policy.
- Follow-up and manage the petty cash.
- Prepare the cash-flow statements.
Budget Mgt, reporting & analysis
- Assist in budget preparation and forecast exercises, aligned with the Company’s budgets and the financial set objectives.
- Provide continued control and consolidation between Business Plans quarterly and annual budgets, results analysis and a rolling outlook.
- Supervise the monthly Balance Sheet documenting all assets and liabilities of the company in order to ensure that the Company’s rights and obligations are reported and to detect any irregularities.
- Provide regular and detailed reporting regarding revenues and costs.
Internal Controls & audits
- Develop and maintain proper documentation of processes, policies and workflows in order to ensure appropriate internal controls are set.
- Contribute to finance and system related projects and involve business partners where appropriate.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Equivalent.
- Strong accounting background (at least 7 years experience in Accounting)
- Thorough understanding of Finance & accounting processes and activities.
- Good knowledge of accounting law and principles.
- Natural teamplayer, with an open and positive mindset.
- Excellent communication skills in English and French or Dutch.
- Strong ability to adapt and challenge existing processes to strive for optimisation.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, stress resistant.
- Analytical skills, creative thinking, problem solving and flexibility.
- Comply with company values and ethics.
Don’t wait and send us your application to email@example.com. We will get back to you within seven working days!