You are here
Do you want to give a boost to your career and join a Belgian leader in cybersecurity?
Our team is expanding, and we are looking for new colleagues to strengthen our teams.
Approach is a specialized cybersecurity company. We build digital trust in your business.
Leveraging a large pool of certified professionals, we strengthen your cybersecurity and resilience posture by adopting a risk-based and layered security strategy.
Consulting, assessment, software development, security product integration, and managed services are part of our daily work.
Our anchoring in the cybersecurity community, with our partners, makes us a leading partner of choice.
Founded in 2001, Approach is growing fast and counts 80 people across two locations in Belgium.
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Architect to join our cybersecurity department. You will take part in stimulating assignments, and your missions will consist of:
- Be an integral part of our Cyber Security solution for our customers
- Design and create a cybersecurity system within the digital and IT ecosystems of Approach and our customer, including technology, process, and people
- Design, maintain, and improve the architecture of Approach’s overall Cyber Security solutions, in line with customer needs and the threat landscape evolution.
- Ensure coherence across our various solutions (WAF, Detect and Respond, Cloud Security, SOC, ..)
- Continuously maintain an appropriate level of understanding of the cybersecurity landscape from a threat and technology perspective.
- Assist solution owners in the development of an innovative solution in the field of Cyber Security
- Assist our account manager in developing solution designs in pre-sales
- Maintain a strong and close relationship with our technology vendors. Help the organization to identify and create new partnerships
By joining this project, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your competencies and level of expertise by a continuous and ongoing progression and active participation in training sessions
- Be recognized as a technical and inspirational leader within your organization
- Master the consulting role regarding analytical capacity and the overall picture, both written and oral expression.
- Be recognized by the client as being professional in your area of expertise.
- Demonstrate your capability to work in a team and portray a positive attitude.
- Respect the confidentiality of both client and company information.
- Capitalize on the experience acquired within your Practice.
- Utilize or learn the tools or methodologies of the Practice and actively contribute to developing these tools and methodologies.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in IT Security
- A Master degree in IT or equivalent by experience
Advanced knowledge in the following domains is required:
- Cloud Security Architecture Principle
- Detect and Response Solutions
- Enterprise Security Architecture
- IT Service Management
- Ethical Hacking
- Risk Management
- Security Governance (ISO27001, ISO27002, ISO2017/18)
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Blue Team, Red Team and Purple team
Good knowledge of the following security technologies is required:
- SIEM, Firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, EDR (Microsoft ATP, ..), NDR (Vectra), SOAR (Microsoft, Demisto), Advanced Persistent Threat detection, data loss prevention, vulnerability analysis (Tenable, Qualys, ..), Containerization (Kubernetes), Network Security technologies; ..
As an inspirational leader, the following soft skills are expected as a minimum:
- Precision of information, respect of the commitments, quality of the work, respect of deadlines, adequate reporting, etc.
- Lead by example
- Ability to define the objective for a team and articulate into specific individual objectives
- Coach and support less experienced staff in their personal development within the area of cybersecurity
Considered as a plus:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional with Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP).
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Security Architecture framework (SABSA, OSA, COBIT, ..)
- CCSK or CCAK (Cloud Security Alliance)
- Microsoft AZ-500 or MS-500
- Microsoft AZ-303 or AZ-304
- SANS advanced certifications (Cyber Defense, Threat Intel, and Forensics, Monitor and Detect, ..)
- ISO27001 Lead Implementer
Why join us?
The best moment to join us
By joining APPROACH, you will have the advantages of working in a human-scale company in terms of direct communication, dynamism, and fast decision-making, combined with global structures' financial strength and stability.
Our unique projects
This context will allow you to work on the most innovative and challenging projects. As an example, amongst many others, we are very proud to be a major actor in the development of the “Itsme©” mobile app, the new Belgian mobile ID to log in securely, to share your ID data, or to sign by using your mobile phone.
A leader in the cybersecurity
The diversity of our customer base ranges allows us to offer our consultants' multiple projects according to their background, goals, and interests. Our sustainable growth and our leading position also offer great internal career opportunities.
A Competence Centre of excellence: our training and certifications
And last but not least, you will be a member of our competence center in cybersecurity. At APPROACH, we don't view certifications as a marketing artefact. We are continuously investing in our talents and developing the skills of our people. Our consultants are all certified professionals who aim to build their knowledge continuously.
APPROACH has two locations:
- AXIS PARC (Louvain-la-Neuve) features a conference center and a wide range of amenities: restaurants, fitness center, childcare nursery ... And is located in a traffic jam zone free!
- Our Antwerp's office is in the city center, next to the Museum aan de stroom, with a fine view of the River Scheldt.
We offer an attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities and a company car to every employee.
How to apply
Interested? Please send your CV or contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you within seven working days.
Do not hesitate to apply spontaneously or to contact us. We are happy to grab a coffee to discuss your career goals and APPROACH.