You are here
Communication & Digital Marketing Officer
Do you want to support the business growth of a leading Cyber Security firm via an impactful content marketing strategy?
Can you grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight in a niche and booming industry ?
Are you an imaginative writer with a creative mind for visual concepts ?
Approach is a specialized cyber security company. We build trust for your business in the digital world.
Leveraging a large pool of certified professionals, we strengthen your cyber security and resilience posture, by adopting a risk-based and layered security strategy.
Consulting, assessment, software development, security product integration and managed services are part of our daily work.
Our anchoring in the cyber security community, with our partners, makes us a leading partner of choice.
Founded in 2001, Approach is growing fast and counts 70 people across two locations in Belgium.
We are looking for a Communication & Digital Marketing officer with a talent for communication and a passion for digital marketing.
As Communication & Digital marketing officer, you will be joining our great marketing team composed of our Marketing Manager, our graphic designer and our two communication officers.
Anne, our MarCom Manager, will be coaching you and providing you the necessary support to ensure your growth and evolution.
Your mission will be to bring our visual and written communication to the next level and increase our market exposure by putting forward our expertise with the press, social networks, partners, customers and employees.
As a Communication & Digital marketing officer, you will contribute to multiple aspects of the company’s marketing and communication mix including :
- Writing clear, compelling and engaging content on multi-digital marketing supports – such as our web site, social networks, emails, etc.;
- Developing our Press Visibility (press release and press relationships);
- Reviewing content produced by our team for our inbound strategy;
- Supporting our employer branding strategy and recruitment campaigns;
- Contributing to internal communication with our HR manager;
- Support your messages with strong and creative images;
- Participating in visual concepts in collaboration with our web designer;
- Monitoring the communications and marketing campaigns in the market in order to be customer centric and differentiate from our competitors;
- Using SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach and participate in the optimization of our SEO;
- Contributing to the organization and coordination of events & exhibitions;
- Support in daily administrative marketing tasks;
- Support community building
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor or master studies in communication or digital marketing;
- Excellent level of English both spoken and written (every internal or external communication being in English);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are needed to collaborate and liaise with our community and our teams (marketing team members and our practice leads)
- Creativity, innovation and eagerness to learn; going the extra mile to understand our industry;
- Having knowledge and wanting to develop an expertise in managing and developing a business social media presence: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter;
- Knowledge of digital content strategy and creation;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter: taking initiatives, making suggestions and sharing ideas proactively is essential to this role;
- Customer centric vision – we want to bring value to our customer thanks to our publications;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communicator and Outlook;
- Excellent team player and team builder;
- Open to profiles from 0 to 4 years of experience.
Considered as a plus:
- Interest in digital transformation, IT or cybersecurity industry;
- Speaking French and/or Dutch;
- Knowledge of marketing tools such as Google analytics, web site content manager.
APPROACH has two locations:
- Axis Parc (Louvain-la-Neuve) features a conference centre and a wide range of amenities: restaurants, fitness centre, childcare nursery ... And is located in an area without traffic congestion!
- Our office in Antwerp is in the city centre, next to the Museum aan de stroom, with a fine view over the River Scheldt.
You can work from one of our two offices at your best convenience. We also offer remote work possibilities.
Why joining us?
The best moment to join us
By joining APPROACH, you will have the advantages of working in a human-scale company in terms of direct communication, dynamism and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of global structures.
Our unique projects
This context will give you the opportunity to work on the most innovative and challenging projects. As an example, amongst many others, we are very proud to be a major actor in the development of the “Itsme©” mobile app, the new Belgian mobile ID to log in securely, to share your ID data or to sign by using your mobile phone.
A leader in the cyber security
The diversity of our customer base ranges gives us the opportunity to offer to our consultants multiple projects in accordance with their background, goals and interests. Our sustainable growth and our leading position also offer great internal career opportunities.
A Competence Centre of excellence: our trainings and certifications
And last but not least, you will be a member of our competence centre in cyber security. At APPROACH, we don't view certifications as a marketing artefact. We are continuously investing in our talents and developing the skills of our people. Our consultants are all certified professionals who aim to continuously develop their knowledge.
We offer an attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities and a company car to every employee.
How to apply
Interested? Please send your CV or contact details to email@example.com and we will get back to you within 7 working days.
Do not hesitate to apply spontaneously or to contact us. We are happy to grab a coffee just to discuss about your career goals and APPROACH.