You are here
Do you want to give a boost to your career and gain experience with HR-Global Mobility Software?
In 2018 we are hiring more than 30 new colleagues. You could become one of them! Interested?
Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Role & responsibilities
We are looking for a Medior Functional / Business Analysis to reinforce our ATLAS Software Factory. Your role will be the following:
- Working together with an excellent team on delivering quality results on time
- Working in a very stimulating technology environment with latest development methodologies (e.g. Agile/SCRUM)
- Gathering Business & Functional Requirements from our clients (large multinationals)
- Translating the business requirements & processes into functional needs
- Explaining the functional design of the ATLAS software to a business audience
- Participate to Atlas product evolution
- Perform product demo
- Documenting detailed :
- Functional Specifications (Use Cases & Processes)
- Test Plan
- Test Cases
- Test Reports
- Perform tests and Support Key Users during User Acceptance Testing
- Doing the follow up during the various phases of a Project
- Making the bridge and managing the expectations between the client & the architect/developers
- Providing support to our customers and ensuring we are answering their needs
- Reporting to the Delivery Manager
Required qualifications & experience
- At least 4 years of experience
- Business level communication skills: ask the right questions about business processes in order to come up with system requirements. Explain the functional design of our product to a business audience
- Good abstraction capabilities and attention to details
- Thinking out of the box and from different perspectives
- Good communicator, synthesis, reasoning, negotiation & prioritization skills
- Experience in project work in a team, work against a project plan with milestones.
- Team worker
- UML knowledge is a plus
- Process design experience is a plus
- HR and Global Mobility knowledge is a plus
- Experience in Security (e.g. Risk Analysis, Thread modelling) is a plus
- Professional Certification for Requirements Engineering (IREB) is a plus
- Experience in the revamping of a new software is a plus
- Tools knowledge (test,...) is a plus
- Good ability to understand technical topics
- Good English is required and French/Dutch is a plus
- You hold a bachelor's degree in any area; an analytic mindset is an absolute must
To well-qualified and motivated candidates, we offer:
- An opportunity to develop functional and technical skills and expertise in an area of specialization
- A unique chance to be a real active part in the development of a successful company (entrepreneurial mind-set)
- A positive challenge in a professional but still human and dynamic business environment
- An attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities
- The advantages of a relatively small structure in terms of direct communication, flexibility, dynamism and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of larger structures, active worldwide, thanks to our solid shareholders' base
- Our headquarters is located in a traffic jam free zone: AXIS PARC next to Louvain-la-Neuve, in an innovative and green Business Centre with all facilities: restaurants, fitness, nursery, etc.
Founded in 2001 by several successful entrepreneurs from the e-finance sector, Approach was immediately recognized by the banking industry as a very promising player in the areas of Cyber-Securityand Specialized Software.
Based upon a strong track record of successful implementations in secure environments, Approach rapidly extended its offering and client portfolio in many industries including the Public Sector. Nowadays, our customer base ranges from the largest multinationals to public institutions.
We propose a global approach to Cyber-Security. We help our customers to setup, maintain and continuously improve the governance, organization, processes and technical measures needed to protect information systems and data against hackers, cyber-terrorists and internal threats. Approach has a mixed team of certified security experts who help organizations handling both technical and non-technical security issues.
Furthermore we develop, maintain, support and host Specialized Software. Our expertise is two-fold: Highly Secure Software and HR-Global Mobility software.
Our showpiece is ATLAS Assignment Manager. ATLAS is a SaaS package offered in a highly secure cloud that helps large multinationals to effectively manage compliance issues, optimize costs and automate operations related to staff expatriation. ATLAS allows HR/Global Mobility professionals to focus on high value activities such as talent acquisition and retention.
In 2017, APPROACH has grown by +25% and generated a turnover of €6.7M. Our company is privately held and has access to a strong capital base.