Approach will participate to the Belgian Cyber Security Convention on October 25th and we will be pleased to welcome you at our booth and share our expertise during our role playing games "How I hacked a folder".
Approach interactive game: "How I hacked your folder"
Imagine… Your company doing its business as usual, everything is running fine. Until that fateful day. Something that was at first glance a simple user’s misuse turns out to be a severe cyber incident. Be one of the actor of this real-life inspired dramatic scenario and learn how to sort it out!
Based on real life experience of our security experts, you will live from the inside a cyber incident and you will learn :
- How to manage a cyber-security incident;
- How to diagnose and escalate to a GDPR data breach incident;
- How every role is expected to react, from the CEO, to the common employee;
- What are the best practices when it comes to security incidents and GDPR notifications.
No specific technical expertise is needed. Security sensitiveness and interest are the sole pre-requisites for playing.
- We will play the game three times during the Convention in a dedicated space.
- The game will take an hour to play: 10 minutes briefing , 40 minutes of gaming , 10 minutes of conclusions
- We ask the participants to join the game room 10 minutes in advance so we can assemble the groups.
- At maximum 24 players per game will be accepted (6 groups/roles of 4 players).
To register, simply indicate that you are interested by the game during your registration to the convention.
Whatever your cyber-security challenge, our experts will be pleased to welcome you on our booth and share their recommendations on how to: