During the Belgian Cyber Security Convention on October 25th, meet our cyber-security experts during our interactive game "How I hacked a folder" or at our booth. We will be pleased to share our expertise and answer your questions.
Approach interactive game: "How I hacked your folder"
Imagine… Your company doing its business as usual, everything is running fine. Until that fateful day. Something that was at first glance a simple user’s misuse turns out to be a severe cyber incident. Be one of the actor of this real-life inspired dramatic scenario and learn how to sort it out!
Based on real life experience of our security experts, you will live from the inside a cyber incident and you will learn :
- How to manage a cyber-security incident;
- How to diagnose and escalate to a GDPR data breach incident;
- How every role is expected to react, from the CEO, to the common employee;
- What are the best practices when it comes to security incidents and GDPR notifications.
No specific technical expertise is needed. Security sensitiveness and interest are the sole pre-requisites for playing.
- We will play the game four times during the Convention in a dedicated space.
- The game will take an hour to play: 10 minutes briefing , 40 minutes of gaming , 10 minutes of conclusions
- We ask the participants to join the game room 10 minutes in advance so we can assemble the groups.
- At maximum 24 players per game will be accepted (6 groups/roles of 4 players).
To register, simply indicate that you are interested by the game during your registration to the convention.
Whatever your cyber-security challenge, our experts will be pleased to welcome you on our booth and share their recommendations on how to: